First Time Check In

GolfinWithDad

Formerly CenturyHack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good Evening Everyone,
My name is Derek. I'm 43 and live in Seal Beach, Ca. I have been golfing for about a year and a half. I started because my then 7yo daughter was learning to play so I started with her. I have played regularly for about a year. I play a round at least once a week, go to the range 2 or 3 times a week and take a lesson every 2 or 3 weeks. I am not a good golfer, about 25 handicap, but I really like to golf and enjoy spending time on the course with others. I joined the Albatross club and I can't wait to get to know this community better! If anyone is in the North Orange County area of California and would like to play some golf, let me know.
Have a great day!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Learning golf with your daughter is a cool reason to start.

Welcome!! It’s great that you get to play with your daughter, and that you’re learning the game together.

Welcome Derek!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP! Pretty awesome reason to take up the game too

Welcome to THP!! With that practice and lesson schedule your handicap will drop in no time. Keep it up.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the comments! Enjoy The Masters weekend.
I'm working on updating photos and avatar, updates coming soon.

I meant to quote a previous comment in reference to playing and learning the game with my daughter.
I am so very lucky! I spend afternoons with my daughter, walking the course, talking, and most important getting tips on my game from an 8 yo.
It's an awesome game, so much fun!

Welcome to the wonderful world of golf.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, and congrats on the best golf investment you will ever make!

Back