The Quick Six with Precision Pro

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a really fascinating story and the company held nothing back about their history, their goals and how they do business.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/quick-six-precision-pro/

DaA6dv0X0AAWgDZ.jpg

I like their message. Positive, honest and non-elusive. I stronly considered a PP when I was in the rangefinder market a few years ago and certainly will again next time I'm in the market.

I like their message. Positive, honest and non-elusive. I stronly considered a PP when I was in the rangefinder market a few years ago and certainly will again next time I'm in the market.

I see a lot of PP at my local course. That green stands out =) (it's also the rangefinder sold in the pro shop)

I have an NX7 Pro, it's a good unit, but can get a little finicky at times

I think a natural evolution given the GPS band has been discontinued would be to embed a GPS display in the rangefinder unit, like another company has done.

• Admin
I see a lot of PP at my local course. That green stands out =) (it's also the rangefinder sold in the pro shop)

Our course literally just started carrying them a few weeks ago. I have a feeling we see more now. I had not seen any previously.

Have read a lot of good things from them. Cool strategy- phones come in to employee cell phones not a call center, and customer inquiries via email are received by every employee. Customer service can absolutely be a differentiator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Have read a lot of good things from them. Cool strategy- phones come in to employee cell phones not a call center, and customer inquiries via email are received by every employee. Customer service can absolutely be a differentiator.

Thanks for reading obedt. It was a refreshing take from a company. One of the biggest knocks on the largest seller in this space is their customer service, so seeing it as a differentiator is an interesting angle.

I ordered an NX7 Pro from a reseller on ebay and was sent a NX7 unit by mistake.

I only had it in hand for a short time, but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for deals on the Pro model.

Love hearing how much of a priority they make customer service.

• Admin
I ordered an NX7 Pro from a reseller on ebay and was sent a NX7 unit by mistake.

I only had it in hand for a short time, but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for deals on the Pro model.

Love hearing how much of a priority they make customer service.

They have a coupon right now (You can see it in the banner in the Marketplace section) for $30 off.

Would be awesome to see them more represented at retail and green grass. I think a lot of people would benefit from using a laser rangefinder but I assume many dont take the plunge due to initial investment.

They have a coupon right now (You can see it in the banner in the Marketplace section) for $30 off.

Not quite as nice as the 30% off eBay had a couple of weeks ago though ;)

Agreed. (easier to quote than type)

Expanding on the customer service thought a bit. For me, customer service is very important regardless if the purchase is from a store or on-line and I'm willing to pay a bit more (quality being equal) for it.

I’ve used an NX7 since they came out and love it. Small, light, easy to use.

I wonder if they have any thought of combining a GPS with their laser?

Back