The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Definitely different than my profile picture.

Can't quite see what's beneath the flag but it all looks badass from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, am I the only one noticing the logo?

Curious doesn't begin to describe my mind right now.
Nope, one of the first things I noticed, I can't wait to see more detailed pics when you all are on site, what a great teaser!!!

Love the green polo and those 1/4 zips are pretty SAWEET!

Love the green polo and those 1/4 zips are pretty SAWEET!

Now I can't wait for 10 pages on what color socks, pants (or shorts) you all will be wearing.

Now I can't wait for 10 pages on what color socks, pants (or shorts) you all will be wearing.

Nah we have already talked about it. We are just going to roll with it.. Who cares what color shorts I have one with that belt around my waist.

You know, I have known that I was in this event for a long long time now, I have known that would get to captain a group of awesome THP'ers, I have known that there will be more awesome than I will ever be able to recount...

But its really really really hitting me today.

This is the effing Grandaddy. This is the greatest amateur golf event ever. This is going to change everything for a lot of us.

I'll take care of that now.

Bring socks. Wear them.

Bring pants and/or shorts. Wear them.

Bring multiple colors if you can. We will work it out from there, if not, bring what you have.

Nah we have already talked about it. We are just going to roll with it.. Who cares what color shorts I have one with that belt around my waist.

Precisely.

The uniforms looks sick. They do look wonderful next to the belt.

So damn exited for you guys!
Callaway has knocked it outta the park!

Time to Pop Da Chain!!
Right Johnny?

If you guys are up for it, does anyone fancy sneaking me one of those white 1/4 zip tops out? I really like the look of that

And I thought the logo looked slightly different as well - can't wait to see it properly

I am both jealous and proud of you guys that are going to experience this. Have an absolute blast and don't forget to bring that belt back with you all

Great looking gear, Callaway bringing the goods.

Couple more packing tidbits for you guys

-Monday dinner attire is Desert Casual (respectable, Jeans OK, no T Shirts)
-Tuesday dinner is Casual

I am out of the office and hopefully off the grid Thursday-Sunday PM, let me know by end of day tomorrow if any other questions you have.

Thank you Finley!!!!

Couple more packing tidbits for you guys

-Monday dinner attire is Desert Casual (respectable, Jeans OK, no T Shirts)
-Tuesday dinner is Casual

I am out of the office and hopefully off the grid Thursday-Sunday PM, let me know by end of day tomorrow if any other questions you have.

Sounds great!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pumped for you guys. I need those pullovers in my life.

Ya Im gonna pack like this.

What would I wear? Ok I'm bringing it.

I'm going into this expecting and counting on nothing. Anything we get will be a bonus and will be extremely appreciated and will be worn with pride. But until I'm there and I see it and it's in my possession, it's all part of this crazy dream known as the freaking grandaddy of em all

There is zero doubt I will overpack for this.. Zero.

Seriously, am I the only one noticing the logo?

Curious doesn't begin to describe my mind right now.

He decided to drop that picture bomb while I was in the middle of a rain storm during rush hour. Oh man. That logo has me curious for sure. Looks a little like a headcover in one of the zoo crews golf bags (I'm talking to you JRod)

Back