Work Putt Putt League

agee238

Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking about starting up a work putt putt league at a local mini golf course as a way to get people at work together afterwards to do something fun during the summer months. Not everyone is a golfer and not everyone wants to spend a lot of money doing something they aren’t good at. Putt putt is relatively inexpensive and anyone can do it, so I think I can convince people to come out and join and then hit up happy hour afterwards?

Anyone do something like this or have ideas on the best way to set this up? Have teams of 2 competing against each other on a weekly basis? Have everyone put in a buck for skins, games or a summer long tournament?

Thinking about starting up a work putt putt league at a local mini golf course as a way to get people at work together afterwards to do something fun during the summer months. Not everyone is a golfer and not everyone wants to spend a lot of money doing something they aren’t good at. Putt putt is relatively inexpensive and anyone can do it, so I think I can convince people to come out and join and then hit up happy hour afterwards?

Anyone do something like this or have ideas on the best way to set this up? Have teams of 2 competing against each other on a weekly basis? Have everyone put in a buck for skins, games or a summer long tournament?

I think that's a good idea. The key, in my opinion, is getting people to participate.

Love the idea. I don't think the summer long tournament will work though. Too much of a commitment for those who usually take their vacations with their kids during the summer months. Keep it simple and keep it fun. Maybe this first year rotate different games each week.

Cool idea, hope it works out well!

Loooooooooove this idea!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think this is a great idea. Check with the miniature golf course and see if they offer group discounts or package deals so that everybody saves some money. Oh, and leave your Scotty at home when it's time to play. :)

Back