The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Won the division, finished at the #2 seed and playing the #3 seed this week. Last year I lost week 15 by .5 pts due to poor matchups. Looking at matchups this coming week I'm not real confident. My opponent has Seattle Def vs the Browns, that might be enough to win alone.

Should be a good match up this week. Hopefully all my other guys can make up for my lack of a running game.

League 4 playoff bracket:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450187404.991872.jpg

League 2 action, I take on the best record and highest scorer this season to kick it off.

WINNER'S BRACKET
ROUND 1ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
WINNER'S CONSOLATION LADDER
ROUND 2
TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
CONSOLATION LADDER
ROUND 1ROUND 2
GmC1 - W to GmC7, L to GmC8TOT
#6 ChrisCarters FallGuys0
#5 Philly Vanziel0
Quick Box Score | Preview
GmC7TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC2 - W to GmC7, L to GmC9TOT
#8 Red Hot Julius Peppers0
#7 Password is Taco0
GmC8TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC3 - W to GmC8, L to GmC10TOT
#10 Fantasy Exec0
#9 South Jersey Hacks0
GmC9TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC4 - W to GmC9, L to GmC11TOT
#12 Ashley Madison0
#11 Eazy Dez It0
GmC10TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC5 - W to GmC10, L to GmC12TOT
#14 It Ertz when Eifert0
#13 40 oz. Fumble0
GmC11TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
GmC6 - W to GmC11, L to GmC12TOT
#16 The Pink Panthers0
#15 Bakes On a Plane0
GmC12TOT
TBD-
TBD-
Quick Box Score
Don't worry Cookie, he's beatable!

Wow League 1 has some top teams going to be a tough hard fought victory for whoever the champion is.

I wonder if it will be a Ddec GG showdown in the final...

Wow League 1 has some top teams going to be a tough hard fought victory for whoever the champion is.

Been there before against her. Although her team is stronger now than it was 2 weeks ago.

League 1 had a lot of strong teams this year. Perhaps the strongest league I've been in during my 5 THP FF years. I get match up against Troy. He demolished me last year, and squeaked out a win this year by .5 point.

Good luck to everyone who got in, no way was I getting in after my 1-5 start but sitting at 8-6, I'll take it!

Been there before against her. Although her team is stronger now than it was 2 weeks ago.

League 1 had a lot of strong teams this year. Perhaps the strongest league I've been in during my 5 THP FF years. I get match up against Troy. He demolished me last year, and squeaked out a win this year by .5 point.

I think that was the latest in a season I've seen nearly all of the playoff spots be up for grabs. The last 2-3 weeks anything could have happened the way match ups were set.

It will be pretty crazy if we do end up playing each other in the final.

I think you two need to watch football together that day!

Talk about getting the most out of your team

Mr peterson has only 2 guys in the top 10 in rankings at any position and they are TE and Kicker. 11-3 record, totally insane

That it will be. Although you have a playoff record like Tony Romo so I'm not worried:alien:

Since there isn't a big THP event scheduled, we should start a "send ddec to FL" Kickstarter. I'm guessing that would be preferred rather than GG going to Albany.

Either way whoever wins they're a heck of a FF player.

(Rooting for mpeterson and ddec for selfish reasons. See playing out of someone else's bag)

Since there isn't a big THP event scheduled, we should start a "send ddec to FL" Kickstarter. I'm guessing that would be preferred rather than GG going to Albany.

I fully support this

(Rooting for mpeterson and ddec for selfish reasons. See playing out of someone else's bag)

rooting against GG? Hope you weren't planning on getting that GoldenTicket

Yes, I have much better success against him when that happens.

Talk about getting the most out of your team

Mr peterson has only 2 guys in the top 10 in rankings at any position and they are TE and Kicker. 11-3 record, totally insane

If you look at his points against, he had a lot of games where he beat a team that only put up 70+ pts. Not to take away from his team, his still a fierce competitor, but that definitely helped his record. I just hope he puts up only 70 something this week so I can advance to the final.

That it will be. Although you have a playoff record like Tony Romo so I'm not worried:alien:

I would like to get mad at this statement, but it's true. :angry:

Haha, brilliant!

Traitor! My feelings are seriously hurt. :alien:

If you look at his points against, he had a lot of games where he beat a team that only put up 70+ pts. Not to take away from his team, his still a fierce competitor, but that definitely helped his record. I just hope he puts up only 70 something this week so I can advance to the final.

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit there was a good bit of luck that went my way. I did end up making up a bunch of ground I was behind in points scored, but it's hard for me to put up 120+.

It becomes a lot harder in the playoffs as I can't scour the waiver wire for good match ups a few weeks ahead. Streaming defenses helped me a bunch, now I'm stuck with what I've got.

Two years in a row in the Playoffs. I'm a number 1 seed, but all but 3 of the team in League 5 would have beat me in Week 14....so....to say that I'm a bit nervous with my Match Up's in the Playoffs would be correct. This should be a good one to watch, for sure.

I won't lie, losing Ingram hurts my team going forward. Need 2 strong weeks to become champ again.

I won't lie, losing Ingram hurts my team going forward. Need 2 strong weeks to become champ again.

Still time to trade

It certainly wasn't me this year. Good luck everyone!

I fully support this

I will donate this crisp $20 bill (my weekly allowance) to this fund.

I will punch you square in the face if you help his team again. :stickbeat:

I mean it's not like I can get a top 5 RB from him, for 2 guys outside the top 25:alien:

Back