NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://www.alphardgolf.com
f37cb8_e9055784881343f5994609220089054a~mv2_d_2560_1707_s_2.png

f37cb8_2b6fb52cdf44432480d6aef56a6ada8f~mv2_d_2560_1385_s_2.png

f37cb8_6e1199f4f68c4cfb91b03e9a61f020a2~mv2.jpg

219ba17514dcf730d620abaed335c31f_original.gif

Got to see one installed on a clicgear in person yesterday, pretty darn cool, faster than I expected and very maneuverable.

I just picked this up in Canada and got to use it today. I freaking love it! No more pushing!

Here's a video of it in action

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi0PyLUgecK/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Where did you get it from?
Golftown!

It was $800 and they are having a sale until the 16th for 15% off push carts (excludes electric carts) but they gave me the discount anyway.

It's not listed on the website but it is in stores.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Well that is super cool.

Do you run into problems with the Clic Gear having to install/remove the wheel setup at all? Does it click in really easily?

I have one, LOVE IT!!!!

I was one of the Kickstarter backers, and it is fantastic!!!! It needs a wheelie bar to prevent tipping back...but other than that....I truly LOVE IT!!!!!

I get WELL north of 27 holes out of a full battery charge...

Well that is super cool.

Do you run into problems with the Clic Gear having to install/remove the wheel setup at all? Does it click in really easily?

it takes seconds to unclick the wheels, is not an issue at all!!!

So awesome! Wish the youngin would walk more that I play with. Tera would love this though. Retirement wish list.

So awesome! Wish the youngin would walk more that I play with. Tera would love this though. Retirement wish list.
Walk? Why? Lol

You guys should definitely walk RCP. :alien:

I've had my eyes on this for a while. While I don't need it, that doesn't mean I don't want it... There is, however, the very real likelihood that I drive it into the water more than once a year.

Here is an early season video clip...

I was one of the early supporters on KickStarter and was able to get this for under $400...At that price point it was a no brainer to me...

Pros: I am walking more than ever, and really enjoy it...I love how quiet the motors are on this, yes it is electric but some electric motors have whines or squeals to them...The battery is MORE than enough for 18+ holes, I have used it through 27 holes, but had battery left over...The battery on earlier models like mine is programmed that once the lights in the flower (battery indicator) are gone, I have 30% of battery left...Again, was a no brainer for me if it is under $500, in fact will likely buy another one...It is super easy to set up and take down, no harder than folding your cart (make sure you turn power off on wheels prior to putting away (don't ask, I won't tell :) )

I LOVE that I use my current cart, and don't have to change anything else...the wheels come off incredibly easily, so you don't have to struggle at all...(video below, and the noise is my clubs still on cart)

Cons: It needs a wheelie bar...and it is in the works...When you push stop, it stays at its current speed level, my suggestion was for it to power down a level or two, because now you hit go, and it it is on any incline, it will dump over (solved with wheelie bar)...If you have a Sun Mountain cart, it takes a little bit to get the wheel alignment so it tracks straight...but that is not the wheels issue...

Hopefully videos work...(editing to get videos on youtube to post)

Goofing around after getting in mail that morning...

On course video....

Taking clamps off for disassembly

[video=youtube_share;-RgSvw6O9bI]https://youtu.be/-RgSvw6O9bI[/video]

Toodling around the yard...

Last edited:
Well that is super cool.

For the main install, the only problem I had was that I didn't have the right tools to remove the brakes from my Rovic.
I had an adjustable wrench that wouldn't fit because the fitting was too tight. I ended up picking up a socket set and removed it easily once the tool fit.

As for setting it up before a round, it's super easy. Just take the wheels out and place it on the ground. Unfold the Rovic, place the brackets on the eWheels bar and then clamp it down.

I also got the Rovic because the front wheel can swivel for better turning radius.

It's funny when everyone on the course sees this cart rolling around by itself when I'm taking a different path to the same end location. Ghost cart! hahaha!

For the main install, the only problem I had was that I didn't have the right tools to remove the brakes from my Rovic.
I had an adjustable wrench that wouldn't fit because the fitting was too tight. I ended up picking up a socket set and removed it easily once the tool fit.

As for setting it up before a round, it's super easy. Just take the wheels out and place it on the ground. Unfold the Rovic, place the brackets on the eWheels bar and then clamp it down.

I also got the Rovic because the front wheel can swivel for better turning radius.

It's funny when everyone on the course sees this cart rolling around by itself when I'm taking a different path to the same end location. Ghost cart! hahaha!

SO FUNNY, had a guy yesterday, ask if he wanted me to stop my cart from rolling away....I merely stopped it and said thanks... the look on his face was priceless as all he saw was my Sun Mountain Cart....not the wheels... :)

Good Evening,
I have been considering options for walking more and riding less. I use a standard push cart if I'm playing a par-3 course working on my short game and sometimes if I'm playing 9 holes on a shorter full course but I don't walk 18 on full courses. Part of this is due to me hurting my back during wrestling when I was in high school. I know that I'll probably never be able to throw my bag on my back and play but being able to walk the course is something I am very interested in. I've also lost a little over 80 pounds in the last year and have more energy and I love the challenge of golf as well as the exercise. I came across the Alphard Golf eWheels online and was very interested in trying it out. I reached out to Alphard to find out if they had any demo units that I could try out and they have supplied me with one. I am going to do a full set of videos and review in case anyone else is interested in these as well. I am initially going to install this on my 4-wheel Clicgear 8.0 cart but I will also be getting a 3 wheel cart with swiveling front wheel as I hear they steer differently. If you have any questions then please let me know and I'll happily cover them in my review.

Here is my unboxing video and first impressions:

Here is my installation video for the Clicgear 8.0.

thanks for the video, looking forward to seeing how it works then also see how it is to fold up the cart without the back wheels on the cart. I have the 8.0 and am now very intrigued by this.

thanks for the video, looking forward to seeing how it works then also see how it is to fold up the cart without the back wheels on the cart. I have the 8.0 and am now very intrigued by this.
No problem. I am planning to start the next video with it folded up and show unfolding it, connecting the eWheels, programming the remote, and testing it out. If there's anything else you want to see just let me know!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have this, was one of the KickStarter people, and LOVE it....

The only improvement in my opinion, is that it needs a wheelie bar, and they are already working that into production...

Like a lot of new products going through KickStarter, they are having production delays as you are living the ideation, creation, and production...and those are not like FedEx...

Here's my first impressions after driving it around the first time in my backyard:

https://youtu.be/GPtOB4ssH5c

Here's a quick video of my thoughts after my first round on the course with it:
https://youtu.be/tnNiw4DLc_I

Just got the anti wheelie kit installed, will be trialing t for the next few days...

Very elegantly designed and integrated...

Back