The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

As if this week wasn't going to be long enough we get those posts. I can't wait for next week

Oh yeah and that thing you asked me about...I got ya covered. Packed in my bag ready for the trip.

This statement was not the least bit sketchy whatsoever. What are you, AJ's consigliare?

My man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sell bronzer at most rite aids or CVS. The stuff JB bought in Tampa is the same stuff you can get from the Kardashian sisters. Just saying.....

Question for discussion - if it was up to you, which #ZooCrew pairing would you most like to see come to fruition?

- AJ and Chad
- Harry and Chad
- Johnny and Velardo
- other?

Harry and Chad. #infighting :act-up:

Oh yeah and that thing you asked me about...I got ya covered. Packed in my bag ready for the trip.

My man!

They sell bronzer at most rite aids or CVS. The stuff JB bought in Tampa is the same stuff you can get from the Kardashian sisters. Just saying.....

Is there a way to pin Kong's post to the top of the page for whenever I log in to do some foruming? All time favorite post ever.

Question for discussion - if it was up to you, which #ZooCrew pairing would you most like to see come to fruition?

- AJ and Chad
- Harry and Chad
- Johnny and Velardo
- other?

Velardo and Johnny
Scotty G and Velardo (I want to play against them)
AJ and Chad = 5.5 hour round guaranteed
Finley and Rhi (see if the excellence continues)
Scotty G and Johnny

Haha if I went too wide, they'd see the stuff that's NOT in brown boxes. And it's too good to give away.

"Mr. Finley, we have 32 MORE boxes for you."

- AJ and Chad
- Harry and Chad
- Johnny and Velardo
- other?

AJ & Chad...

And Neville and Finley for obvious reasons
And Neubarth and his emmy (or blue check mark)...He needs no partner. On a serious note, Neubarth and E-Dawg would be a good one too.

Finley and Rhi (see if the excellence continues)

I'm not giving them excellence....they got taken care of last year when paired up. Now Johnny and Rhi did some damage in the afternoon.

Finley and JRod vs JB and JMan would be fun to watch.

Ya this one would be fun to watch. Hopefully I would be sent out before that one so I can wrap up my match early and watch this one :)

Truth, I would pay to ride in a cart and watch that one!

Ya this one would be fun to watch. Hopefully I would be sent out before that one so I can wrap up my match early and watch this one :)

It would be.
Not sure it best helps Team THP, to have James and I together, but it would be a great fun round.
Although to be fair, they will all be fun.

- AJ and Chad
- Harry and Chad
- Johnny and Velardo
- other?

I'll go AJ and Velardo, what seems like a veteran fun guy and the eager first timer! Sounds like a fun group

The boxes...they just don't stop coming! https://vimeo.com/147391497

Love the teases! Still can't believe it is all real sometimes, I'm excited for just for the trip and golf on the amazing course that is The Hideaway! These extras are just absolutely mind blowing! Thanks, can't wait to meet the people behind this generosity!

- AJ and Chad
- Harry and Chad
- Johnny and Velardo
- other?
A JRod and Rhi group seems like it would be a ton of fun, and possibly a case of alcohol poisoning.

They sell VD now?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think a JRod and AJ pairing would be hilarious. It would be very difficult to focus with the amount of verbal cacophany that would be going on between those two.

Back