Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me - I'm engaged now! Made it official with my girlfriend of nearly 5 years on Rialto Beach on a beautiful day on the Washington coast!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Congrats SBG!

Congrats on the engagement SBG.

As for me - I'm engaged now! Made it official with my girlfriend of nearly 5 years on Rialto Beach on a beautiful day on the Washington coast!

Congrats buddy!!! Woooo!

Well done sir.

Congrats Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! We're excited!

Congrats SBG!

Congrats SkiBum!

My youngest son has an appointment this evening to talk to a Navy Recruiter.

Congrats SkiBum!

My HHJJ is that I asked my team to do things COMPLETELY different from the past, and they have. That makes me happy.

My HHJJ is that I asked my team to do things COMPLETELY different from the past, and they have. That makes me happy.

I must admit, I was skeptical about being 100% on the forum, the proof will be in the pudding next week.

The Pillars have been unbroken, and the team is poised for great things!

Congrats!!

nice dude! Congrats

I must admit, I was skeptical about being 100% on the forum, the proof will be in the pudding next week.

The Pillars have been unbroken, and the team is poised for great things!

The proof is already there IMO. Next week is golf, nothing done on forum or off will change if someone does or doesn't play well, golf is golf, and she is a ficle beast.

This is awesome! Congrats dude!!!

Big Congrats man! Happy for you

For those who know the struggle the wife and I have had in starting a family ... we're finally done with all of our paperwork and got a call from social services to set up our in-home interview next week. Once that interview is complete, we'll get the nay or yay to open our home for a foster-to-adopt child. We're hoping for a three or under (so the age discrepancy between this child and Nick isn't too great) for a high-legal risk adoption. If they can't terminate parental rights, we'll be foster parents to the child for anywhere up to a year ... or if they do manage to navigate all the legal procedures we'll be able to start the adoption process immediately afterwards.

Yeah, got to admit I'm a bit anxious ... it's going to happen quick (I would be shocked if they don't place a child with us before January is over) and there are a lot of details we'll have to wrestle with ... but I think we're up for the task. At the very least, a child will get a normal life (as normal as things get in our household) for a year, and if all works out as planned they'll be a part of Team Deuce for the long haul!

Congrats deuce !!

Congrats SkiBum and Duece!

So awesome to hear Duece! Best of everything to you and your family as this comes to a close for you and opens into another chapter!

SkiBum! Dude! Congratulations man!

JM

That's awesome Deuce! I have so much respect for couples that choose to adopt. Our friends adopted a baby a little over a year ago, the process was brutal for them but they have told us numerous times they wouldn't change a think. Props to you and your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back