Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

not sure if you are going to get one, yet.
Got an offer for Lafell today. I think he's got some high potential with seemingly every other WR/TE injured for the Pats.

better stop delaying, your opponents arent sitting around waiting

better stop delaying, your opponents arent sitting around waiting

any trade with you could cost you your party planning duties. Not sure I could do that to you

Who to play at Flex, Charc. West, Devante Adams or Jordan Matthews?

any trade with you could cost you your party planning duties. Not sure I could do that to you

hahaha thats funny, I cannot confirm or deny such threat exists

My team is much like the Patriots, very injured. Hopefully I can keep winning.

This week is a must win and I need some help.

My vote is West. The other two are very low floor IMO. West should at least be seeing a lot of carries and targets if he's healthy again

Torn between starting Carson Palmer or Matthew Stafford. So who do you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torn between starting Carson Palmer or Matthew Stafford. So who do you go with?

Tough one. Dalton just handled the Rams D pretty well but that Lions O has been clicking. I would go Stafford just expecting the Rams D to bounce back a little bit. Plus I think (and hope) that tonight will be a shootout.

And Eifert's status for Sunday is beginning to annoy me. I have a solid backup plan but need all guys to put up a solid effort this week if I'm going to get a W.

Made a move in L1 to try to sure up my RB situation, with Mathews still out w/ a concussion. Had to cut into my WR corps... Joique Bell was not going to cut it.

To: Deflated Egos (EGOS) - Matthew Peterson

EGOS traded Michael Crabtree, Oak WR to HOLE
HOLE traded Danny Woodhead, SD RB to EGOS

And Eifert's status for Sunday is beginning to annoy me. I have a solid backup plan but need all guys to put up a solid effort this week if I'm going to get a W.

My thoughts as well...ever since that OC change they have been on fire.

Then again they are the Lions so they could come out a punt on 6 of their first 7 drives.

You and me both!

Made a move in L1 to try to sure up my RB situation, with Mathews still out w/ a concussion. Had to cut into my WR corps... Joique Bell was not going to cut it.

To: Deflated Egos (EGOS) - Matthew Peterson

EGOS traded Michael Crabtree, Oak WR to HOLE
HOLE traded Danny Woodhead, SD RB to EGOS

Hope this works out for both of us

West if he's healthy

My team name next year will either be three peat or Detroits defensive coordinator's name, Jim Bob Cooter. unbelievable hahaha

Lacy is conspicuous by his absence so far tonight.

Deano...There is an Ebron sighting.

Abbrederis? Seriously? Need lots of Tate and Cobb and Crosby tonight!

Well, thank goodness I benched the GB defense. But, I'm still effed this week already bc GB is down so much already and McCarthy hates Lacy anyways.

Thinking my hopes for a big game from Megatron aren't going to come through unless GB gets their act together. Abdullah's looked good on the ground, so I don't see them airing it out a ton if they don't need to.

Back