The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Seeing the original Grandaddy Recap thread really puts some added perspective to this coming weekend's festivities. It's been a long time coming Jman and I am really excited to see Team Redemption go to work. Nearly two years after getting picked to lead, James is headed to the Hideaway!

Seeing the original Grandaddy Recap thread really puts some added perspective to this coming weekend's festivities. It's been a long time coming Jman and I am really excited to see Team Redemption go to work. Nearly two years after getting picked to lead, James is headed to the Hideaway!
Something I think about daily my friend. Its been a wild and emotional, two years.

a7281f556201991d10ec8447fa2897ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca2d7b7ce42694b3e66538a8b62298fb.jpg

20b2e2fa31ed8f3260a88a360663b95f.jpg

5f57699a0b6cbfe5034bbb7188b58dd2.jpg

I'm so looking forward to #TheGrandaddy it isn't even funny and I'm just tagging along for the ride.
Thank you Callaway, #ZooCrew, and THP for making this possible.

#ZooCrew you're a great group but this year it's all #TeamRedemption

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Johnny bringing the Hideaway Heat!

Yep. No work getting done.

1ccd15ddd537a7dc188fce558d25fdc9.jpg

eee08d7378b4dcd2409c9ba2d108d7ce.jpg

I had a few things myself. These last few weeks is like a homecoming for many of us.

My boss just came up with a bunch of stuff for me to do.. no idea how this is supposed to happen this week! Does he not understand what is coming for me next week hahahahha

I have been wearing my grandaddy pullover almost everyday this week. Man this event is so effing special

1ccd15ddd537a7dc188fce558d25fdc9.jpg

eee08d7378b4dcd2409c9ba2d108d7ce.jpg

I had a few things myself. These last few weeks is like a homecoming for many of us.

That is a beautiful collection of memories from this event! I can't wait to look at something and have the memories that aren't even made yet come stirring back up!

I'm going to spend so much in that clubhouse. Seriously.

Also, is it bad I keep going back to swag photo's and videos trying to glean any information I may have missed?

As I sit here and reminisce, and yes it makes me smile. I can't wait to follow along. I learned a lot about myself that week. And I'm sure most of you will too. Smell the roses! Cause there is no SWEETER ROSE in amateur golf! NONE

I'm going to spend so much in that clubhouse. Seriously.

Also, is it bad I keep going back to swag photo's and videos trying to glean any information I may have missed?

I promise you aren't the only one.

I also sit here daydreaming of the fitting and 14 shiny weapons of badassery in an insanely awesome bag.

Its funny but I think the 3w spot is the one I'm most curious to see how it hashes out now.

I'll be totally honest though, I think I'm WAY more excited to see some of the guys get fit, I truly believe it will change some of their games in a major way.

This^... didn't sleep last night... #grandaddyweekproblems

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I also sit here daydreaming of the fitting and 14 shiny weapons of badassery in an insanely awesome bag.

Its funny but I think the 3w spot is the one I'm most curious to see how it hashes out now.

I'll be totally honest though, I think I'm WAY more excited to see some of the guys get fit, I truly believe it will change some of their games in a major way.

I hope I can watch HarvMP get fit for the driver. I really believe he will get some better performance over his current setup. Get his something that fits and that he can pound off the tee, he will be an awesome partner for someone.

I hope I can watch HarvMP get fit for the driver. I really believe he will get some better performance over his current setup. Get his something that fits and that he can pound off the tee, he will be an awesome partner for someone.

I'm the same way about Colin honestly, there is a chance for something special to be uncovered there with a true fitting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic too as I've only ever been fit (ish) for irons, but there is something fantastic about seeing the changes that can be unlocked for others I truly enjoy.

Back