That's what I get. I'm a little more interested.

If you have the chance you should demo it. Though you should probably leave your wallet at home.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

My daugther and my son both junior golfers use this driver. I buy the 2 driver this February for a lot more than the current $399 price but this driver is pure gold.
My daughter(14 years) have used USKids, VT max, Ping and Taylormade drivers but XXIO 8 is by far is the longest and straightest off all the driver she have used.
My son that is just 9 years old have used US kids driver since he was 5 years old. Now he is using the XXIO 8 cut to his size and the distance that his driving the ball is at lest 15 yards longer that with the US kids. At that age that a lot distance increase.
One of the best thing of this driver is that with the ladies shaft this driver weight just around 252grams. This is a huge advantage for slow swing speed player.
I really dont understand all the technology XXIO says that they put on this driver. What I really understand is that my daughter and my son have improved the drive distance and accuracy since e change to this driver.
On thing my daughter always told me about this driver is that is more easy to control and swing than the others drivers.

To my surprise I saw these drivers in the PGA Superstore yesterday. They only had about 6 of them but they were for sale.

To my surprise I saw these drivers in the PGA Superstore yesterday. They only had about 6 of them but they were for sale.
No demos available to take to the course? Curious, could you demo them in the store?

Yes, PGA Superstore carries them normally (at least top 10 stores do). If they only had 6 left, it would make me think they sold 12-18 of them already.

This club seems suited for me. I manged to get an ex demo driver, 3W and 5 hybrid for £370 around $570 and should have them next week. If i dont like them i will just sell them on

Watched Greggdrews hit this yesterday. I have played numerous rounds with him and watched him hit several drivers and with this driver it's one of the better ball flights and consistency I have seen him have. It's hard to tell distance wise how it compares to others since it was in colder temps with a good amount of wind but I would venture to guess it will give him similar of not longer drives than others but for sure will be more consistent and not that he misses many fairways but he will find even more with this

So I played my first round with this driver on friday and overall Im impressed. My only warm up was on the range just before the round. I have the 10.5 stiff shaft playing at stock 45.5". I had been looking for something slightly lower launching than my j815 12* and higher than my j715 10.5* and this seemed to fit that just right. Its hard for me to talk overall distance with how strong the wind was while we were playing but I expect it to be a little longer total. The shaft although it seems whippy felt solid and stable in my swing. The sound is on the metallic side but not obnoxious by any means to my ear. Forgiveness is there, I know I was a bit all over the face and the ball still wanted to stay in play and I didnt notice any dramatic distance loss. My flight on good shots was a slight draw which Im fine with. Overall I cant find a negative to say about this driver after my first time out. I hope for a few more warmer days so I can get out and test it further.

Good initial thoughts and it's not like you needed much help hitting fairways.

with this one his fairway misses will be minimal.

He was a great team partner before but now with less misses, alt shot would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a great team partner before but now with less misses, alt shot would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Definitley nice to have a partner who can put you in the shirt stuff when the tee game goes wonky.

Buddy of mine is a Rep for Cleveland/Srixon/XXio and he LOVES this driver, thinks it will be the first XXIO club to sell well in the US.

This thread and the prime thread are intriguing. Will check them out on the driving range soon.

Shot 77 today, my lowest in 2 years. This driver is transforming my game. 12/14 fairways.

Second 77 in the last 9 days using this driver. 12/14 fairways. It seems like hitting the driver well is setting up good ball striking on all shots.

That's great TD

Back