European Soccer 2015/2016

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/04/...-league-quarter-finals-on-us-tv-and-internet/

We’re down to the final 8 teams in the UEFA Champions League as some of the best teams in Europe battle to try to make it into the semi-finals of the continental tournament.

Spanish teams Barcelona and Atletico Madrid battle against each other, while Ligue Un winners Paris Saint-Germain face Manchester City. Portuguese heavyweights face Bayern Munich, while — last but not least — el Clasico winners Real Madrid will play Bundesliga’s Wolfsburg.

For soccer fans in the United States, all games will be televised live on FOX Sports as well as streaming online.

Here’s the US TV and live streaming schedule for the UEFA Champions League games:
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, April 12
Manchester City vs. Paris Saint-Germain, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Real Madrid vs. Wolfsburg, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, April 13

Atletico Madrid vs. Barcelona, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Benfica vs. Bayern Munich, 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO

Big game for City tonight at home against PSG. It may very well just be wishful thinking on my part, but I think City go through to the semi-finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big game for City tonight at home against PSG. It may very well just be wishful thinking on my part, but I think City go through to the semi-finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they did, and won 1-0 for a 3-2 aggregate win.

Hope they don't draw Barca until the Final.

And they did, and won 1-0 for a 3-2 aggregate win.

Hope they don't draw Barca until the Final.

Agreed, although Real Madrid & Bayern Munich are pretty scary too. Hate the possibility of a match up against Pep and those storylines.

Agreed, although Real Madrid & Bayern Munich are pretty scary too. Hate the possibility of a match up against Pep and those storylines.

We beat Bayern in group play last year (also lost to them). So they would be my first choice! Plus Pellegrini might be motivated to show them it was a mistake.

Who picked Man City over PSG! This guy...

Replay is on FS1 now

The Champions League pick em is so much fun. I hope we can get more people in for next season.

Leicester qualified for Champions League football next season with their win on Sunday. They are my pick to win next year LOL

Leicester qualified for Champions League football next season with their win on Sunday. They are my pick to win next year LOL
Haha now that would be something

They are like the KC Royals of the BPL. They look like they are having so much fun and enjoying the ride. It's going to be tougher next year, but I think they will do OK.

I could see Leicester getting out of the group stage.

Wow that missed PK by Aguero

Such an insane season they are having. Especially considering where they were sitting at this point last season.

Such an insane season they are having. Especially considering where they were sitting at this point last season.

I don't remember a team doing this previously without some uber rich Russian or Arab vacuuming up any player they can. It really is impressive.

I don't remember a team doing this previously without some uber rich Russian or Arab vacuuming up any player they can. It really is impressive.

Very impressive for sure. I'm enjoying it.

Wow Ronaldo was a man possessed today.

They are owned by a billionaire Thai businessmen who owns all the duty free shops in Thailand. He also flies in the head monk and other monks from his local temple to bless the pitch and players, seems to be working.

Man City is a much different/better team with De Bruyne on the pitch

Premier League TV and live streaming schedule for U.S. viewers
All times Eastern

Wednesday, April 13
West Ham United vs. Manchester United (FA Cup replay), 2pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Crystal Palace vs Everton, 3pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

And the Champions League games today:
Atletico Madrid vs. Barcelona, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Benfica vs. Bayern Munich, 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO

Man City is a much different/better team with De Bruyne on the pitch

They really miss Kompany in the defense too. I'm not sure how long he's going to be out with this injury. Not much of the season left though.

Back