THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two shout outs today.

- My dude War Eagle. He's done a couple of really kind things for me lately, and it really shows the kind of friend he is. Major thanks my dude!
- old man. A swap (whether he likes it or not) is taking place and his generosity just makes me proud. I hope the THP bug continues to bite, and I expect to see him at a gathering in 2016 for a round!!!

Love this place. With all the nonsense that goes on in this world, it is so great to come to this community and see compassion and generosity every single day.

Always like coming into this thread.

Two shout outs today.

- My dude War Eagle. He's done a couple of really kind things for me lately, and it really shows the kind of friend he is. Major thanks my dude!
- old man. A swap (whether he likes it or not) is taking place and his generosity just makes me proud. I hope the THP bug continues to bite, and I expect to see him at a gathering in 2016 for a round!!!

Love this place. With all the nonsense that goes on in this world, it is so great to come to this community and see compassion and generosity every single day.
I've witnessed old man's kind spirit and would pove to meet him as well. Hopefully I get to know war eagle more in April :)

I've witnessed old man's kind spirit and would pove to meet him as well. Hopefully I get to know war eagle more in April :)

Looks like KC is making a trip for an Ohio gathering in 2016!

love this thread!

Two shout outs today.

Always happy to help, dude.

You may as well get a membership hahahahaha
With the practice facility they have if I lived anywhere near that place it wouldn't even be a second thought!

Huge props to Michigan captain jdtox. Asked for his help with some school work and he not only got back with me quickly, but it was stunning work. And he asked for nothing in return, but that ain't gonna happen. Thanks a ton Jeremy!

I got a PM a few days back from an old friend. Checkered (John) was requesting a mailing address for me. Him and I met years ago at a THP demo day in Florida but haven't had many opportunities to hang out since then. Well I just received a box that was quite heavy and I opened it up. Below is what was inside, this is a vodka made in Washington that sends proceeds to firefighters which I think is just absolutely awesome.

Thank YOU John!!! And hope we get to hang out at Pawleys Island this next summer!!! :)

ac97dd6e2ffa5a5288e2fbad4ae9c075.jpg

3272ad42c91760df768f014d699bbbec.jpg

Very cool Cookie and Checkered!

Very nice thought Checkered. Also pretty cool that they give some of the proceeds to the fire fighters.
And I know Cookie knows exactly what to do with a bottle vodka.

#Chad went above and beyond today. If you see this Hashtag, You da man!

JM

Glad it made it alright! Hope you enjoy it #Cookie and Happy Holidays! I'm hoping we get to hang out at Pawleys Island as well.

I got a PM a few days back from an old friend. Checkered (John) was requesting a mailing address for me. Him and I met years ago at a THP demo day in Florida but haven't had many opportunities to hang out since then. Well I just received a box that was quite heavy and I opened it up. Below is what was inside, this is a vodka made in Washington that sends proceeds to firefighters which I think is just absolutely awesome.

Thank YOU John!!! And hope we get to hang out at Pawleys Island this next summer!!! :)

ac97dd6e2ffa5a5288e2fbad4ae9c075.jpg

3272ad42c91760df768f014d699bbbec.jpg

Glad it made it alright! Hope you enjoy it #Cookie and Happy Holidays! I'm hoping we get to hang out at Pawleys Island as well.

This is outstanding.

Pretty awesome move by John. Doesnt surprise me, he's a good dude.

Well done John!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id like to add alez367 to this thread. I was pondering a driver shaft for my new alpha and he had one he wasnt using and was kind enough to send it to me, didnt accept any payment.
Thank you very much buddy, ill get it tipped and put into the head asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back