What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelled out on a voice-caddy based on the review here on THP and a 3-pack of Forgan MXT V.2 Polo shirts.

THP event deposit.

Congrats on getting into your first event. Looking forward to meeting you.

You as well, excited to meet some good people and have some fun out on the course.

Cleveland Black CB with Recoil 670 F3. Decent shape considering how little I paid!
4f0a9cc0a0b4345fdfe5c194e053a0bb.jpg

You as well, excited to meet some good people and have some fun out on the course.

based on current participants you will be meeting some good people. Fun is a guarantee when it comes to THP events. Been to 3 and had a blast each time.

THP'd and started sniffing around a Bushnell Tour v3 rangefinder...

Honestly, this is probably the best golf purchase I have made in a long time. I absolutely love it.

If going for new I would say get the tour x. The reviews are spot on and I have had a chance for 3 using it for 3 rounds and it will be a purchase of mine in 2016

What golf stuff did you buy today?

If going for new I would say get the tour x. The reviews are spot on and I have had a chance for 3 using it for 3 rounds and it will be a purchase of mine in 2016

[/http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75163

Here's a review thread in case you missed it.

Cleveland Black CB with Recoil 670 F3. Decent shape considering how little I paid!
4f0a9cc0a0b4345fdfe5c194e053a0bb.jpg

I still want to try these. how much did you pay?

Literally just snagged one off of craigslist BNIB for $125. Guy said he already had one he liked, and he got this as a gift. The two range rovers in the driveway make me lean towards him having a GX-4i2 or something really expensive already......
Hooray for people who don't care about money!

Literally just snagged one off of craigslist BNIB for $125. Guy said he already had one he liked, and he got this as a gift. The two range rovers in the driveway make me lean towards him having a GX-4i2 or something really expensive already......
Hooray for people who don't care about money!

If he didn't care about money he would have just given it to one of his golfing buddies.

If he didn't care about money he would have just given it to one of his golfing buddies.
True. But when you could just as quickly sell it for $200... He said he was happy to sell it now, because his inbox was filling up fast with emails for it!
Then again, maybe all his golf buddies are rich too....either way, the Daily craigslist search paid off!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I got mine off Craigslist BNIB for $100.00

I still want to try these. how much did you pay?
$275 usd shipped. I could barely buy the shafts for that, let alone with heads and grips.

$275 usd shipped. I could barely buy the shafts for that, let alone with heads and grips.

so that only like 2000$ CAD, great deal!

Yeah, having some USD in the paypal account helped a ton.

Still though, couldn't find them at all in the head/shaft combo I wanted. I think the next closest price wise that popped up days after I bought is closer to $1k.

Didn't buy today but got my Black Callaway Xfer Vibe shoes in the mail. Not just saying it to say it. They look way better in person than online and feel pretty comfortable so far. I wore them while I vacuumed the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my used Titleist 913D2 from Callaway pre-owned. Driver was in "very good" condition. The shaft, grip and the head and as mentioned, in great condition. A generic red and black head cover came with it.

IMG_1829_zpsu4bws6bn.jpg~original
0cb785f4-d4e3-45bb-90bd-baa2205e15cf_zpsru0fqcil.jpg~original

also received my 52* and 60* Vokey SM5. They were both described as "good" condition. The 52 came in a like new condition and the 60 came in a good to average condition. No major dent on the face.
IMG_1830_zpsb4whfok4.jpg
IMG_1831_zpsbu0ujyr6.jpg

IMG_1832_zpstmztwvzh.jpg
IMG_1833zzzzxsxzx_zpstw9jxzxc.jpg~original

GBB V Series driver, 10 5, Speeder 565 R ($129 ). Plan to cut it to 44.5" and get it adjusted to a D2 sw.

BB 816 3W

Used bag.
Wind jacket.

And I am pondering getting rid of some of my extra stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back