FS: Callaway Steelhead XR irons and some golf balls (Supersoft's and Softfli's)

lil'mike

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
coffee
Doing some cleaning out of some unused items. All prices are include shipping within CONUS. I accept Paypal for payment or USPS Money Order.

1.) Callaway Steelhead XR irons - took the wrappers off and used for one round. Set is RH and 4-GW with XP95 R300 shafts. Excellent shape!

Asking only $490 shipped.

SOLD ELSEWHERE...2.) Golf balls - Callaway Super Soft's in white. These are "5A" grade and there is a total of 47 golf balls. Out of the 47, there are 6 that have either a light mark or player's mark and 14 of them that have some logo on them.

Asking only $SOLD shipped for these.

SOLD ELSEWHERE...2A) Golf balls - Maxfli Softfli in orange - these are new in boxes/sleeves and total 22 golf balls. I used a couple of them to try out and gonna stick with the Chrome Soft's.

Asking only $SOLD shipped for these Maxfli's or only $60 shipped for all the Callaway's and Maxfli's, that's is almost 6 dozen (69 balls total).

SOLD ELSEWHERE...3.) Callaway 816 Alpha DBD driver head - 10.5 degree, very good shape with the only marks are the three small chips on the crown. Otherwise in excellent shape!

Asking only $SOLD shipped.

Attachments

• STHR_Backs2.jpg
    STHR_Backs2.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • STHR_Backs.jpg
    STHR_Backs.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 0
  • STHR_Faces3.jpg
    STHR_Faces3.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 0
  • STHR_Faces.jpg
    STHR_Faces.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 0
  • STHR_Soles2.jpg
    STHR_Soles2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pic's of the 816 DBD driver head. Sorry no head cover but will protect it well during ship and I do have an extra tool that I will include.

As you can see, the chips are very small but you can see them!

EDIT: The driver has been sold elsewhere so pics have been deleted.

Thx.

Last edited:
The Super Soft's and Maxfli's were sold elsewhere.

The irons for only $500 and driver head for only $65 now are still available!

Thx.

Driver head sold elsewhere but still have the Steelhead XR irons available and just did a price drop on them!

Thx.

Final bump before I pull the Steelhead XR's. As a bonus, I will include a sleeve or two of new golf balls to the buyer.

Your choice, either a two sleeves of Bridgestones RX in yellow, a sleeve of 2018 Chrome Soft's in white, two sleeves of Q-Star Tour in white or a sleeve of Wilson FG Tour's in white!

Thx.

I need these gone so I can get me a Ping FW and Hybrid.

Damn Mike those XR's are nice. You always have good sales going on.

Back