$500 of Pro Shop Credit - What To Spend It On?

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Played in a member/guest last weekend & won 1st in our flight. In addition to the cash from the team buy, we got $500 each in pro shop credit.

Since I don't really need anything new in my bag now, I'm debating buying something that I know will sale at or close to face value & building my Paypal account. I did this the previous time we won & actually got over market price for a new Scotty Golo on Ebay. It had just been released & gotten a lot of publicity because Rickie won with it a few weeks earlier.

So THP, if you were going to buy something with proshop credit to flip into Paypal cash, what would it be?

Wait until the Open is over and see what is the "it club" again like you did before.

Scotty's have got to be the best option for holding their value, wouldn't you think?

Putter sounds like the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putter or driver if you’re going to do it brand new

Are people still crazy for Kirkland's and, if so, are they still available?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Can you use the credit to cover your bar tab?

Can you use the credit to cover your bar tab?
No. I don't live there. My friend is the member at the club & it's 5 hours from where I live

Are people still crazy for Kirkland's and, if so, are they still available?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Has to be stuff from a major OEM like Titleist.

I was thinking about waiting until we find out what equipment was going to be released this fall, The hype from new gear usually gets people worked up enough to spend recklessly.

Back