The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So boys... Any last minute prep?

Weather looks good (for us) Saturday, so I think I will hit the range. Going to be in the gym every night, and practice some putting, but my game is what it is right now. Just want to play to my handicap and keep the ball in the short stuff.

Short game session Friday and 18 holes Saturday.

What news or questions do you all have today?

Can you email my boss and ask for the next couple days off for me? I cant focus on getting anything done at work

Can you email my boss and ask for the next couple days off for me? I cant focus on getting anything done at work

We can do a lot of things to help make this experience awesome. That is one request that is on you however.

In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to answer these questions and make sure were all more than set up for this. Kudos to you and the rest of the team at Callaway

In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to answer these questions and make sure were all more than set up for this. Kudos to you and the rest of the team at Callaway

Agreed completely with this. You're killing it as always Finley and we really do appreciate it.

I've got no questions myself, other than if you just want to throw down some more swag teasers hahahaha

Agreed completely with this. You're killing it as always Finley and we really do appreciate it.

I've got no questions myself, other than if you just want to throw down some more swag teasers hahahaha

I can get down with some swag teasers.

What's better Habit or In&Out?

Habit has to be better... and I've never had it.

I heard a rumor that Dnevs is going to have these in his swag bag.

77040.jpg

There is no doubt Velardo is dialed in. Four straight net birdies to close out the nine. The Stripe Show will be in full effect next week.

Four straight net birdies, huh?

.........AUDIT!!!!!!

net birdies on the regular.... incorrect scorecards.... I am starting to get the inside track on why the ZooCrew is so dominant in this event.

Weather looks good (for us) Saturday, so I think I will hit the range. Going to be in the gym every night, and practice some putting, but my game is what it is right now. Just want to play to my handicap and keep the ball in the short stuff.

Probably some chipping practice during lunch break a couple times. Also a range session planned for Saturday. Putting indoors.

I know you're going off the grid tomorrow, just wanted to say thanks again for everything. Have fun in Vegas.

net birdies on the regular.... incorrect scorecards.... I am starting to get the inside track on why the ZooCrew is so dominant in this event.

Something like this

dfdf93076fec8dc60c89623133d127b5.jpg

Let me also add that when you put normal people into abnormal experiences, it's awfully hard for their games to travel for an entire event on difficult golf courses. I've seen it at the Morgan Cup, and I've read about it at the Grandaddy. Kind of sucks to see that posted front and center, but I am happy to know that for one of my favourite people in the world, that's just fuel to the fire. Kind of remarkable when you sit back and think of how much a person can improve over the course of a couple seasons.

I'm glad this is the year for #TeamRedemption. The more we read, the more fitting it is.

What is the zoo crew doing to prepare for this?

Is Ethan's snack spreadsheet filled out and ready to go for the bus ride?

Going shopping in a few hours, get your last minute requests in now....

I'll be getting in 18 Friday and Saturday, putting in the house but just trying to stay within my game. Ready to go to Cali and do Big Things with #TeamRedemption!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work all week so not sure if I will be able to get out at all. Am putting at home every night though

Back