CPO Like New Wedge

williaza

Reaction score
Handicap
Just trying to gather opinions. Interested in trying the Mack Daddy forged from CPO...ive used them in the past and they were great but im slightly nervous about doing pre-owned wedges...anyone ever do CPO like new wedges? What is the consensus. Thank you

Just trying to gather opinions. Interested in trying the Mack Daddy forged from CPO...ive used them in the past and they were great but im slightly nervous about doing pre-owned wedges...anyone ever do CPO like new wedges? What is the consensus. Thank you
Like nee is usually brand new overstock items.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I literally just bought two forged Mack daddy wedges in slate grey from the Callaway Pre Owned site in “like new” condition that were delivered Friday. They look basically new. There was no marking that suggested they were ever played. There were a few marks on them from shipping or handling, but I would buy them again in a heart beat.

Right before I ordered them I bought two new MD3s from DSG and those came in worse condition than the CPO Callaway ones, no joke. I returned the MD3s. Even if you didn’t like the condition of the ones you receive, Callaway’s customer service is fantastic and I am sure they would resolve any issue you had.

TLDR: do it without trepidation

I have never purchased wedges from CPO, but I have gotten several other clubs in Like New category and they are usually brand new and still have the original plastic on them. I would not be afraid to try a wedge from CPO

I bought two CPO PM Grind wedges. One as like new, the other the next rating down.

Like new was essentially new. The other showed brush marks (black finish), evident of play, but the grooves were perfect. No club dings either.

All things being equal, I prefer to go with the known commodity with the like new rating, but I'm really happy with both.

I just got 2 of these for my dad and while they didn't have the plastic wrappings, they were brand new with no marks whatsoever. Highly recommend.

Haven’t bought wedges from CPO but the fw I got in ‘like new’ condition still had plastic on grip and head.. I would have NO issue at all ordering wedges from CPO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back