What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a dozen of orange e6, alignment sticks, and some ecco shoes. a pretty big day for me

Two Seamus headcover for my hybrids. Pix when they arrive.

815 DBD. Thanks to CPO and their cyber Monday deal, paid $36 after trade ins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went back and gave Callaway CPO another call, XR 3 & 4 hybrids on the way

The haul today was legit

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Colin! Nice!!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Damn Colin! Nice!!

Haha thanks 7 polos, 1/4 zip, 2 pairs of pants, pair of shorts and a pair of socks! Pretty much all ash worth. They fit me well and all under $200!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a great deal on a Clicgear 3.5 as a Christmas present for my wife from Sports Authority thanks to a tip from a fellow THP'er in another thread. Shh, don't tell her.

5 polos and a pair of golf pants through a cyber weekend sale.

swingbyte 2

A dozen of Bridgestone 330RXS's with $10 off.

2 bags of Krave beef jerky for snacks on the course and a new pair of Under Armour Storm-Fit rain pants for the below freezing range sessions we've had these past 2 weeks. All for $60

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The hunter green paint fill I have is too dark. ordered a thing of regular green testors to have for club paint fill needs.

HAD to pull the trigger.....Got on Callaway Pre-Owned and found a Like New 34" Odyssey Works Big T blade....after the (Current) 35% off and trading in my current gamer (Versa Sabertooth), I'm getting this for $61 with shipping!

Another CPO purchase - 35" Odyssey Works V-Line with a Superstroke 3.0 installed.

HAD to pull the trigger.....Got on Callaway Pre-Owned and found a Like New 34" Odyssey Works Big T blade....after the (Current) 35% off and trading in my current gamer (Versa Sabertooth), I'm getting this for $61 with shipping!

Thats a solid deal on a great putter.

didn't buy it today, but my Black Friday deal from CPO came in.

1a92df510819e64aed24811c237ba9ff.jpg

​Range balls.

2016 Albatross membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Taylormade Purelite Stand bag for a Xmas gift.

Snagged a sweet deal on a set of used Apex Hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back