2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

There will be a signup thread each day and all of the instructions will be in there, but suffice it to say, it will not be much more than just sending in an email.

There will be a signup thread each day and all of the instructions will be in there, but suffice it to say, it will not be much more than just sending in an email.

Simple enough..perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind seeing Beags bombs tearing up the Conservatory.

Beags with the GBB in the Conservatory

2329235c5f536bf1c52dd483ee7f11c0.jpg

1 more day!

1 more day!

Yes sir. Pretty freaking stoked too. Some of my favorite golf courses, THPers, FlightScope and just about every driver released getting tested.

I'll be at 38000 feet when this opens. The wifi better not be slow!

Jeez, I got one day to work the schedule kinks....two more hoops to jump through and there is a good chance I can throw my name in the hat.....

Love that T2G

I have this on the brain constantly. Driver testing with real data by real golfers on the range, 3 rounds of golf on awesome courses and staying at a sweet resort, hanging with a bunch if THPers and testing drivers on the course.

Looking forward to who is joining us. Wonder what drivers everybody is excited about testing.
So quiet in here with signups being tomorrow.

Looking forward to who is joining us. Wonder what drivers everybody is excited about testing.

With everything coming out right now, I can't think of just one. I'd definitely like some more time with this year's Cobra offerings!

Looking forward to trying them all honestly since i went all of 2015 without trying out much at all this will be perfect.

If I had to pick it would be XXIO, GBB (I only hit it once so far) and the Knuth

if I was to go, I would be more interested in clubs liek the GBB, the F6, the knuth high heat, XXIO prime and the srixon 355

It's crazy how fast the signup day(s) have come up. I remember thinking it was a couple weeks away, and today it hit me...Man the time is here!!

Forgot to add what drivers..Simply all of them.

But namely GBB, 355, King, XXIO and Wilson F5 and the Nike Vapor to name a few

With all the love of the XXIO, I would be intrigues to give that one some swings.

Put that one up against the new offerings from Cally and Cobra, for sure.

It kills me not being able to signup for this one, as the fun factor is going to be off the charts. I would be most looking forward to the GBB and the King and see what the High Heat does on the LM.

For those that are pondering this one, here's a question for you...

With all of these clubs at your disposal, what would you look for in one of these drivers that your current gamer DOES NOT give you? Distance? Ability to move the ball off the tee? Straight drives vs a massive cut? Higher Launch? Lower Launch?

For me, it would be it would be a bit higher launch with a bit less movement off the tee. I have accepted the fact that my tee ball will always go left to right, Im good with that as long as it is consistent. However, what I would like is a bit more launch to get the ball up in the air easier. Would be interesting to pair these vs my current gamer to see which would work best for me and if a higher launch is actually something that would translate to better numbers off the tee or not.

With all of these clubs at your disposal, what would you look for in one of these drivers that your current gamer DOES NOT give you? Distance? Ability to move the ball off the tee? Straight drives vs a massive cut? Higher Launch? Lower Launch?

For me, it would be it would be a bit higher launch with a bit less movement off the tee. I have accepted the fact that my tee ball will always go left to right, Im good with that as long as it is consistent. However, what I would like is a bit more launch to get the ball up in the air easier. Would be interesting to pair these vs my current gamer to see which would work best for me and if a higher launch is actually something that would translate to better numbers off the tee or not.

Distance lol, my short time on the monitors had decent spin numbers for the XXIO and saw some solid distance, so I would like much more of that please (for now while swing is trash). Swing will be different by then so perhaps my "needs" will be different

It kills me not being able to signup for this one, as the fun factor is going to be off the charts. I would be most looking forward to the GBB and the King and see what the High Heat does on the LM.

I thought I approved you cutting your vacation short for this one?

For me, I'd be looking for something very similar to what I have now with a little more distance. I'll take lateral forgiveness as I'm not a bit shaper of the ball. I think getting all of these on the Flight Scope is the real value here and will be eye opening to quite a few folks (myself included). Numbers don't lie and have a tendency to destroy preconceived notions about manufacturers, shafts, etc.

Ryan...You hit it exactly on the head for me...even all the way to the ball going left to right is in my DNA.

Earl in the year I was struggling to get a high ball flight with my driver, once I got the XR, it increased a fair amount, but I would still like to see a bit more height and more see it every time. The driver is pretty straight for me, at least by the end of the year it was. Just more height and if that brings a few more yards along for the ride...all the better.

Yep.

I have this firmly on my radar tomorrow.

You never know until you try to get in!

Details on signups will be in a new thread (and this one) tonight.

Back