NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the terms going to be good sir?

What are the terms going to be good sir?

the loser go buy a shirt of the opposing team and takes a selfie to serve as an avatar for two weeks ?

the loser go buy a shirt of the opposing team and takes a selfie to serve as an avatar for two weeks ?
Oh man... I like it. Stepping up the Avi bets

Yup just like me on 18 in OC... Ugh still have nightmares about that hole

I went big, you went home....

would love to have a rematch dude. I still have nightmares about that course!

funny you say this, I just heard on the radio today that the Habs should trade for him to help while Price is injured. I doubt that will ever happen

I would pay money to see that, especially since they're playing Saturday (I'll be there).

To add on, Ward gives up no 4 in one of the stupidest ways possible. Comes out of the crease to play the puck, promptly passes it to a Ranger player, who looks up to see Ward not paying attention (surprise) and out of the crease out in front of the paint, one quick pass to another Ranger player and it's no contest. I can't believe how long he's able to be left in when he seemingly does this kind of thing all the time.

I went big, you went home....

would love to have a rematch dude. I still have nightmares about that course!
Oh we will good sir.

Hey Crest!!! Read this carefully and take a print screen.

Thanks. Really appreciate it. Your awesome.

Hey Crest!!! Read this carefully and take a print screen.

Thanks. Really appreciate it. Your awesome.
You got it man. Just doing my part in this crazy world.

Hope you had an awesome day brother

Things have escalated over the past couple of months I see.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jackets v Habs tonight!

Jackets v Habs tonight!

good luck to you Jackets fans!

I will most likely miss the beginning of the game, I should be back home for the third period.

I just came in, are you watching the game? what did Emelin do?

Blindside hit on Calvert away from the puck. Originally called interference, but when they reviewed they gave him a 5 minute major and game misconduct

Blindside hit on Calvert away from the puck. Originally called interference, but when they reviewed they gave him a 5 minute major and game misconduct

ok, is calvert ok?

what a dumb move by Beaulieu now they have to play with 4 defencemen...

ok, is calvert ok?

what a dumb move by Beaulieu now they have to play with 4 defencemen...

He stayed down for a while but I believe he passed the concussion tests

He stayed down for a while but I believe he passed the concussion tests

what a freakin idiot. The 4 remaining guys are burnt. you guys will win this easily.

oh and when did they change the rules? last time I checked, knee hits were illegal

what a freakin idiot. The 4 remaining guys are burnt. you guys will win this easily.

oh and when did they change the rules? last time I checked, knee hits were illegal

Are you talking about the foligno hit?

Yea I didn't see it but walked back into the room right as the fight started and missed the replay. As far as I am aware they are still illegal

Sabres with their 3rd straight game with 4 goals but lose in a shootout to Detroit.
Redwings are a fast, quick team. Sabres get outshot 46-32.

Sabres with their 3rd straight game with 4 goals but lose in a shootout to Detroit.
Redwings are a fast, quick team. Sabres get outshot 46-32.

Growing pains.

Growing pains.

Typical Redwings though, lot of skill but no toughness. They need someone like the guy in your avi (not the one turtling) :)

Typical Redwings though, lot of skill but no toughness. They need someone like the guy in your avi (not the one turtling) :)

I don't mind them playing in skirts.

And this Avi still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back