THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

First and foremost thanks to the THP team for giving us all a great place to live and breath golf. No better place on the web than right here.

I’d really like to win the Golden Ticket because I absolutely LOVE THP events!

I would love to use it for the Gauntlet and have a chance to win another, unfortunately my wife will be out of town for a few weeks that month and I’ll be playing single parent to a almost a 1 year old at the time. So can’t get away for this one =(

I love Myrtle Beach and the July event would be on a possible on my list since I could drive the 8 hours down for the event and sleep in my car to save some money. July is always a hard time at the office so would probably put my eggs elsewhere.

The one event, the Granddaddy of em all, the December to remember, would be my (and everyones) dream event. Just having the opportunity to help bring home the title for the THP team. I really feel I could make an impact at this event. I prep all year each year and peak late just incase I get in. Early December is always a good time to get away with the holidays coming work gets light.

If I won the Golden Ticket, it would want to use it for the Grandaddy.

Last edited:

Being relatively new to THP and a first time Albatross Club Member I would love to win a Golden Ticket so I can attend an event and meet fellow THP'ers and become more immersed in the THP. Being a big Callaway fan, the two Callaway events, the Gauntlet in May and #The Cup in July, are of the most interest to me.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

I would love to get the golden ticket. That way I know I will be seeing some of my favorite people in 2016, THPers.

I would love to win the golden ticket because at the end of the day there is nothing better than golfing with THP'ers

I would love to win this years golden ticket. The ultimate goal would be to win the second ticket and get into #thegrandaddy. It was a lot of fun to follow along with and I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to experience first hand. If I were to win the first ticket (which would also be absolutely amazing) I'm thinking that the gauntlet has to be at the top of the list. Being somewhere as easy and affordable to get to as Phoenix and at such an amazing looking set of courses it seems like a great way to break my event virginity.

Thanks for this awesome opportunity and good luck to everyone.

Why do I want to win? I want in for next year's #Grandaddy. If not that fortunate, it would be a toss up between the Las Vegas Event or Gauntlet w/Callaway Golf. Either way, I had such a great time with fellow THPers (made some great friends) and #ZooCrew in the last #TheKing, I would love to make it back to back THP events.

Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas!!!

The Ultimate prize from the Ultimate golf website! I'd love to win either golden ticket. The best gift of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still cant believe that the first member of the Granddaddy could be Joining Lieutenant Dan at the greatest event ever conceived.

I want to win the Golden ticket so I can make a return trip to the desert, to take part in the greatest golf event on the planet. THE GRANDADDY! If the other ticket falls into my hands I would opt into Wilson Staff which has eluded me or head to Arizona for the Gauntlet!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/g9T1Jf3rO8">https://t.co/g9T1Jf3rO8</a> Two golden tickets up for grabs, I am using mine for the Grandaddy of Em All, Wilson Staff, or The Gautlett.</p>— Byron (@bfkuhn4232) <a href="https://twitter.com/bfkuhn4232/status/677604461360103425">December 17, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would love to win the golden ticket! I'd obviously choose to go to the Grandaddy! 2 grandaddy members living 5 min apart, golfing together all year would make for a great start to the team!

Goodluck everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's hard to say for sure which event I'd use the GT for, but I've narrowed it down to 3.

The Wilson Staff event - I'm a W/S homer, so it would be hard to pass this up.
The Cup - Another chance to play True Blue & Caledonia with my Legacy captain has huge appeal as well.
The Grandaddy - An all expense paid trip to hang out & play with the clown princes & princess of the golf industry.

I'd give up my first born to win a golden ticket. I would use it for either The Cup or The Gauntlet. I need some competitive golf in my life again. (Obviously would use the it on Grandaddy if it was the "special " one ?

I am putting in a lot of time in on my game, and want to see how I stack up in these events. Plus - who knows how much longer my window of opportunity is?
I would love to win ticket #1 for THE Cup! Although the Gauntlet ( looove desert golf ) is very tempting as well - may be a game time decision! Or Vegas if my arm was twisted haha
Ticket# 2 is easy - I want to be a part of the team that puts the zoo crew in their place. Oh, to see the look on Harry's face...

let's be honest - you can't go wrong at any THP event!

I would like to win the golden ticket. The ability to chose what event I would get to play is mind blowing (bring on Grandaddy). You get to pick your event and lay out a game plan to fully prepared. What could be better?

I would love to win a Golden Ticket. I'm still new to this website, and haven't been through a Holiday Cheer season before, plus I'm not even sure of what all events exist. So, first and foremost, I'm looking forward to finding out more information on the amazing opportunities through this online community, then I'll have no doubt that there's plenty of awesome events to get involved in.

OMG, look at that THP Event calendar! I'd love to win a Golden Ticket so I could be done with one stress - trying to get in, with another - which event to attend!

If I was lucky to win a Golden Ticket #2 I would instantly lay it down on the Grandaddy! I mean, is there another option there?

GT #1 would be equally as awesome but would prob put it down on The Gauntlet, best two competition events I have been apart of.
Regardless of the event chosen, the Golden Ticket is the coveted item on THP.

Good luck and cheers to JB, GG & Staff for making two members's years and it isn't even 2016 yet!

Back