2018 Travelers Championship

Awesome Pics, thanks for Sharing. Keep em coming.

c57dd30fb4893bdcbdea5b3ac4685c16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! Love the close up of Spieth's bag

Was at the course yesterday and will be there again tomorrow. Seemed like a lot of the guys were having a blast during the pro-am, its nice to see the guys during a more relaxed round. Seems like the guys are enjoying the course again so I expect to see some low scores.

001db4917e8c582b0af34b5db8fd32e9.jpg

f8035ddee9266c3b87f278ed0d830dd9.jpg

15ac8d22e50ccb2b8a40414cc0b8af80.jpg

@Scarnici the pics are awesome!

I'm really surprised Koepka didn't decide to take the week off after winning the US Open. Glad to see him out there.

1a483b883827c21a3ba84b17efe9e2d0.jpg

@Scarnici the pics are awesome!

I'm really surprised Koepka didn't decide to take the week off after winning the US Open. Glad to see him out there.

He actually went home to Florida for a couple of days before flying in yesterday

The pics are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Christian - based on your experiences last year, how happy are you now that Michael Collins has a beard now?

Incredible pics. Thanks for sharing. :clapp:

Koepka limped home. Was -5 at one point and finishes at -2. He s
tuck his approach on his last hole to 6' and then proceeded to 3-putt...ouch!

So glad I picked Reed in fantasy.

Christian - based on your experiences last year, how happy are you now that Michael Collins has a beard now?

Ha ha very much so

hahahahahahahahahahaha that makes me laugh so damn hard

A little action off of 10
129e25f9ed53c2c899b1534c758ac58e.jpg

0862e5487375d46b6103ccf04a027365.jpg

53694855149a22a979b96185cc83fd2b.jpg

be999928f2666d449fbe6b3f1dc0de79.jpg

6f8fb9b0d7ee8dee65d9bba5b9b25901.jpg

64ccad98984a912fcdc0a45b8c8fe6d8.jpg

yup, I remember that tree

Wow! Smylie Kaufman might just need to step away from the game for a little and regroup +8 through 11 holes and dead last in the field.
He's made 3 cuts in 20 events.

Wow! Smylie Kaufman might just need to step away from the game for a little and regroup +8 through 11 holes and dead last in the field.

I feel terrible for him. That has just got to be brutal to go through. Especially on the national stage like that.

I feel terrible for him. That has just got to be brutal to go through. Especially on the national stage like that.

I do too, I thought he was going to be one of the new young guns on tour. He's completely lost his game.

I do too, I thought he was going to be one of the new young guns on tour. He's completely lost his game.
And the crazy part is you know it's all mental. The guy obviously has the swing and the skills, but has one of the biggest mental blocks I have ever seen. Just crazy what the mind can do to you.

And the crazy part is you know it's all mental. The guy obviously has the swing and the skills, but has one of the biggest mental blocks I have ever seen. Just crazy what the mind can do to you.

Well, he runs with some pretty sketchy company.

Just goes to show how fine the line is. For 2 days I paid close attention to Smylie on the range because I am a fan. You would never know how bad he is struggling. Everything was just pure and solid. Has to be between his ears

Unless my entire 9 man team absolutely lights it on fire tomorrow, it looks like my reign at the top of the fantasy standing will be very short-lived! haha

What are all the players wearing on their hats? Little ribbons of some kind, a charity perhaps?

Back