Signup Details - 2016 THP Club Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.49hrs now

i was really excited about this event, but in the back of my mind i had a feeling the timing would be wrong. i could be all-in on april 16 and april 17, but the april 15 tax deadline is a non-starter so i wouldn't want to sign up only to flake on most of what is scheduled to happen on friday. the courses are INCREDIBLE, the facilities honestly some of the best in the entire state. and on top of that the format and testing sounds awesome. good luck to everyone!

Who else already has the email typed up and ready to go?!?! Pretty excited for this one!!

I'm still watching. Not knowing the situation when I get to my new job has me hesitant to put my name in. I know this will be a fantastic weekend.
Shouldn't be too bad of a drive from South Florida, right?

Here's another question for people thinking about signing up...

More than likely you have been to a local Demo Day, or to a box store to hit multiple clubs in a row, or maybe have been to the THP Demo Day. With that in mind, often times I see people say they need to "digest" or "collect their thoughts" on the results they saw. With Club Clash, it's been posted many times that it's LIVE and to the masses of THP and Social Media as we hit the range and hit the course. Instand feedback in the results you see and the data off the FlightScope.

So, with that said, how will you process it all and send that information out to the world?

For me, I've always been an instant feedback type of person. Hit, process, digest, repeat. Having had a "small" taste of this at the driver testing in Florida last spring, I had a blast with it, and took the course with a different mindset. Every club I hit off the tee or on the range, I thought about what I was hoping to see out of it based on the driver properties. Then, tee it up, let it fly and watch the result. If the result was good, I would compare it to what I was expecting. If it was not what I was looking for, I analysed why? Was it the swing? Was it the properties of the club that jut didnt jive with me? Or something else. Mash all that up together and post it up to the forum, social media, etc.

Thoughts?

What an awesome event. No one does it better than THP!

So ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds so awesome...Do I take a shot, even though I have no idea if I can swing it right now? Hmm

Here's another question for people thinking about signing up...

More than likely you have been to a local Demo Day, or to a box store to hit multiple clubs in a row, or maybe have been to the THP Demo Day. With that in mind, often times I see people say they need to "digest" or "collect their thoughts" on the results they saw. With Club Clash, it's been posted many times that it's LIVE and to the masses of THP and Social Media as we hit the range and hit the course. Instand feedback in the results you see and the data off the FlightScope.

So, with that said, how will you process it all and send that information out to the world?

For me, I've always been an instant feedback type of person. Hit, process, digest, repeat. Having had a "small" taste of this at the driver testing in Florida last spring, I had a blast with it, and took the course with a different mindset. Every club I hit off the tee or on the range, I thought about what I was hoping to see out of it based on the driver properties. Then, tee it up, let it fly and watch the result. If the result was good, I would compare it to what I was expecting. If it was not what I was looking for, I analysed why? Was it the swing? Was it the properties of the club that jut didnt jive with me? Or something else. Mash all that up together and post it up to the forum, social media, etc.

Thoughts?

Good question, im not real sure yet to be honest. Usually I can tell after a few swings if something will work for me, obviously in this situation we are reporting on the numbers side of things, but will have to make sure on the non numerical stuff to be able to convey my thoughts and words across properly.

Good question, im not real sure yet to be honest. Usually I can tell after a few swings if something will work for me, obviously in this situation we are reporting on the numbers side of things, but will have to make sure on the non numerical stuff to be able to convey my thoughts and words across properly.

This is very true.
With the way it is setup, one driver will be at a time and each person will hit that driver.
There will be some rotations to not let energy play a role, but people will have plenty of time to digest info and report before their next turn taking swings.

I have the outline down to a science and with GolferGal's organization skills, it will be perfection for info post event.

This is very true.
With the way it is setup, one driver will be at a time and each person will hit that driver.
There will be some rotations to not let energy play a role, but people will have plenty of time to digest info and report before their next turn taking swings.

I have the outline down to a science and with GolferGal's organization skills, it will be perfection for info post event.

Liking the sound of this!

This is very true.

That's an awesome way to do it. Will always give people a chance to talk results with each other and keep an eye on how it works for other folks.

Sounds so good and fun! That's a great way to do it

I'm ready for sign-ups! Lots of interesting drivers to swing for 2016, and it will be cool to see the compilation of stats that come out of the range day.

My email is in my drafts sittin on G waitin on O. No matter what I get tied up in this afternoon I can quickly hit send.

Kinda bummed that I'm not available for those dates. But, excited to see who gets into this awesome event! This ones gonna be special.

Inside of 90 minutes and I am freaking antsy.

Inside of 90 minutes and I am freaking antsy.

Coming from a guy who already has a guaranteed spot at the event. Imagine how we feel!!!

Coming from a guy who already has a guaranteed spot at the event. Imagine how we feel!!!

I know, but I get to find out who is joining me during the next two days. That is very exciting stuff for me.
First ever Club Clash and held at Hammock Beach.

Hahaha

Less than 15mins

Idiot here lol

Under an hour to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back