The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy team or not, man I missed Megatron being Megatron.

From Super Bowl favorites to the toilet

MegatrONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
What a freaking catch.

He is looking like a different guy the last few weeks!

Knowing he has an OC who wants to take shots probably helps too!

I don't know what Jim Bob is doing but man...everyone just looks better!

Wow!

Gift of a PI call and then a miss of a holding call so badly, its as if it was a make up for something else.
Guess anything to keep it close.

I'm off the Rodgers being so awesome bandwagon. He holds onto the ball as long as Big Ben or Russel Wilson, makes as many back foot or jump passes as Jay Cutler. Sure, he is still great but man he has a lot of flaws that others get blasted for all the time.

Gift of a PI call and then a miss of a holding call so badly, its as if it was a make up for something else.
Guess anything to keep it close.

I mean this IS the Lions...
I'm sure GB can come back in this game.

I seem to remember a great 1st quarter and similar feelings when the Lions played San Diego the first game of the year....

Dong!!! Haha worst sound to hear for a kicker...usually

Something is wrong in Green Bay. This team, the past few weeks, has look unprepared, unorganized, and just confused.

Something is wrong in Green Bay. This team, the past few weeks, has look unprepared, unorganized, and just confused.
I know that look very well the Lions had it the first 8 weeks.

I'm off the Rodgers being so awesome bandwagon. He holds onto the ball as long as Big Ben or Russel Wilson, makes as many back foot or jump passes as Jay Cutler. Sure, he is still great but man he has a lot of flaws that others get blasted for all the time.
Something isn't clicking. The offense isn't on the same page and it's making Aaron look average.
WRs can't get open. They're getting jammed and can't shake it.

Something isn't clicking. The offense isn't on the same page and it's making Aaron look average.

WRs can't get open. They're getting jammed and can't shake it.
Jamming a WR at the line isnt a new defensive technique. It's more than that.

Does the counter toss fool anybody at this level? BTW, new OC and playcaller in GB this season. It doesn't look good.

Add to that the NFL has cracked down on pick plays which made them look invincible at times.

They need a Cooter on their sideline.

Lions looking good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add to that the NFL has cracked down on pick plays which made them look invincible at times.
Very true.

Also, Rogers bail out plan of throwing it as far as he can and letting Jordy catch it isnt there either.

You're right. It isn't new, but none of the receivers can shake free. I dunno. It's sad.

Jordy Nelson for MVP!!!!

Oh my. 1st & 20, delay draw.

Then that play.

Lacy looks like fat Eddie again. GB should just leave starks in. Just sayin

Lacy looks like fat Eddie again. GB should just leave starks in. Just sayin
They could put OJ in his prime back there, it won't help. The line won't make space for anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back