Spicy Death Taco Challenge

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
I love spicy, used to love really spicy, no can do anymore. If you do this we need video!

Some of the videos from this place are hilarious. Apparently, the Riverside spot is their second restaurant. They have one in Lakewood, Ca. as well.

That is so awesome! Would love to watch someone do it, I don't think i have it in me to do it.

That is so awesome! Would love to watch someone do it, I don't think i have it in me to do it.

My wife wants to go there so she can watch me suffer. There's no way in hell she'd ever try it with me. She can't even handle the Taco Bell gringo sauce.

Oh yes! But I’d have to get a hotel room near LBC after this challenge... I ain’t driving home with a fire stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a lot of rules man. Just eat the damn taco! lol

I honestly don't think it's anywhere near as hot as that reaper sauce you ate when you lost the callout to AS.

Sox Fan could take these down and not even break a sweat, I am not even going to think about trying something like that. Whenever the "secret death sauce" is brought out I am running for the door.

You have a lot of rules man. Just eat the damn taco! lol

I honestly don't think it's anywhere near as hot as that reaper sauce you ate when you lost the callout to AS.

I only have two rules... Don't poop my pants and always have a roll of toilet paper in the freezer.
I think I need something spicier than the Reaper to get me to the next level.

I love spicy food, but there is an insanity limit for me. I use a sauce called Reaper Squeezins in a ton of stuff and it's somewhere in the 2million scoville range. But it's literally a drop or two in a big batch, and that's more than enough. I don't know about eating a taco soaked in 800k scoville sauce but I'm down to try anything once!
Sox Fan could take these down and not even break a sweat, I am not even going to think about trying something like that. Whenever the "secret death sauce" is brought out I am running for the door.

I will normally eat the hottest level wing sauce at most of the local places around town and it is fine, but once you go into the crazy special sauces it just goes to a different level all together.
Places like Guyana and Trinidad use pepper sauce that to them is nothing and they put it on everything, even their eggs in the morning.
It is some of the hottest yet best tasting sauce I have tried and to me just about two levels to hot to enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No way in HELL I would try this! But apparently some people like to suffer while they eat

I am certainly up for this. The sauce I put on my tacos when I make them at home is 750,000 scoville units so another 50,000 is a mere drop in the bucket.

I am certainly up for this. The sauce I put on my tacos when I make them at home is 750,000 scoville units so another 50,000 is a mere drop in the bucket.

Dear Lord, what sauce is this?

One of the Mad Dog 357 varieties

is it hotter than that stupid death chip? i would never do anything hotter than the one chip challenge

Breaking down the name does wonders.

Spicy: risky, but I'll give it a try.
Death: avoid!
Taco: you got my interest again.
Challenge: who doesn't like a good one?

All this being said, I'd probably cry like a baby the second that hit my tongue, but kudos to those who can endure.

is it hotter than that stupid death chip? i would never do anything hotter than the one chip challenge
If you did the 1 chip challenge, this taco should be doable. I can't imagine it's hotter than the reaper chip.

I've eaten fresh bhut jolokai (ghost) peppers so this would have to be doable. I guess it's the volume that gets you, but I think if you froze some milk into cubes to eat while you were eating it you'd be fine.

Son of a....

I'd try it. I'm not a huge fan of heat alone but I'd give it a go. Never tried something in that range but the few truly spicy things I've downed have been but momentary and fleeting pain. A year or so ago I brought the spiciest wings you can get around here to my assistant at work. I downed two of them to prove to him how weak they were (I was hurting but I knew his heat-o-meter was wimpy). I warned him that he wouldn't be able to take it, then stepped back and watched the carnage, lol. It was about as funny as watching those videos.

Son of a....

I'd try it. I'm not a huge fan of heat alone but I'd give it a go. Never tried something in that range but the few truly spicy things I've downed have been but momentary and fleeting pain. A year or so ago I brought the spiciest wings you can get around here to my assistant at work. I downed two of them to prove to him how weak they were (I was hurting but I knew his heat-o-meter was wimpy). I warned him that he wouldn't be able to take it, then stepped back and watched the carnage, lol. It was about as funny as watching those videos.

There used to be a hotter version of this. The "Death Taco" is around 300,000 scoville, and was created because their original version, the "Zombie Taco" had the ambulance visiting their establishment way too often. I believe the Zombie Taco was around 1 million scoville.

An eating challenge where you have to wear gloves is a sign that things are about to get bad. No thank you.

An eating challenge where you have to wear gloves is a sign that things are about to get bad. No thank you.

Joey Freaking Chestnut wouldn't need gloves. 82 in 8 minutes would be my prediction! They looked kind of small:)

Back