NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love the original Avs jerseys the current ones look like practice jerseys with that awful piping and no trim.

This would have looked sweet.

colorado_avalanche_concept_by_lycan38-d564b8h.png

Big fan of the c in A logo so I really like this too.

avalanche_2.png

This would have looked sweet.

colorado_avalanche_concept_by_lycan38-d564b8h.png

I could easily get down with these. The ones with the C are too much like the old Rockies jerseys when Cherry was coaching them.

Are these from Icethetics?

I would think the Avs original jerseys would remind you too much of this :)

lemieux4_medium.jpg

I could easily get down with these. The ones with the C are too much like the old Rockies jerseys when Cherry was coaching them.

Are these from Icethetics?

Not sure, image info said deviantarts.

Ugh! The Rangers on a three game slid. Outscored 12-4 in that stretch. Loosing Stepan is gonna hurt awhile.
I think the Hockey News had the "Rangers" as pretenders even with their hot start. We'll see if their prediction holds up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think the Hockey News had the "Rangers" as pretenders even with their hot start. We'll see if their prediction holds up.

Take the goaltending out of the equation and Rangers are a 6-8 place team in the east.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Take away both goaltenders in NY and the Rangers turn into a team fighting for a Wild Card spot

From other thread: I'm fairly happy with the Leafs. I didn't expect much this season, but the system is coming along and for the most part they look like a team trying to compete each night, which is really all I can ask for this year. As far as Nylander, I think he'll get his shot before season is over either through someone getting injured or him continuing his pace in the AHL.

Take away both goaltenders in NY and the Rangers turn into a team fighting for a Wild Card spot

From other thread: I'm fairly happy with the Leafs. I didn't expect much this season, but the system is coming along and for the most part they look like a team trying to compete each night, which is really all I can ask for this year. As far as Nylander, I think he'll get his shot before season is over either through someone getting injured or him continuing his pace in the AHL.

I've always heard Babcock takes his time with the young guys. Surprised how poorly Bernier has played and just as surprised how good Reimer has looked.

I've always heard Babcock takes his time with the young guys. Surprised how poorly Bernier has played and just as surprised how good Reimer has looked.

Yeah I didn't expect this with goaltending at all haha.

I hope there is truth to this. nashdouche can feel free to never have success.

I hope there is truth to this. nashdouche can feel free to never have success.
Lol! You have an intense dislike for that guy.

No Caps till Thursday that kinda sucks... The team I coach however has a game at 940 tonight... #Brutal

No Caps till Thursday that kinda sucks... The team I coach however has a game at 940 tonight... #Brutal

That's nice and early for an adult game here.

I'm ready for Cam Ward to get gone from my Hurricanes. They're playing so much better than scores would indicate, but every time they get some momentum, he does something completely stupid. They've needed to trade him for years, but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.

It's not even half way through the second period, he's let in two power play goals in a combined 16 seconds (second of which he was looking off to the wings when the puck was in the center of the ice), and a third goal from the goal line.

I'm ready for Cam Ward to get gone from my Hurricanes. They're playing so much better than scores would indicate, but every time they get some momentum, he does something completely stupid. They've needed to trade him for years, but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.

It's not even half way through the second period, he's let in two power play goals in a combined 16 seconds (second of which he was looking off to the wings when the puck was in the center of the ice), and a third goal from the goal line.

funny you say this, I just heard on the radio today that the Habs should trade for him to help while Price is injured. I doubt that will ever happen

Marty... Marty... Do you know what is happening Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back