THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Still golfing around here, hoping to keep the clubs warm and play as long as weather/snow allows. Can't wait to hear more details.

Golf season is over around here, but I was working on the Simulator yesterday, I talked to the coach there and will be taking lessons this winter, you NE guys better be ready.

It's cool, glad you're putting in the work dude... Until then no driver swapping for you!

SIM away Martin. We're ready for your traitor ass

Haha i cracked up at this

Can't wait for things to get rolling on this. After playing Friday and talking with the guys about this it just added motivation to put in the practice over winter. Sorry NE but based on what I saw Friday things might get ugly out on the course.

Can't wait for things to get rolling on this. After playing Friday and talking with the guys about this it just added motivation to put in the practice over winter. Sorry NE but based on what I saw Friday things might get ugly out on the course.

Oh yes it will be. I didn't have any game on Friday, but I think a few around here know what I'm capable of when I have a little motivation pushing me when something is on the line...

Oh yes it will be. I didn't have any game on Friday, but I think a few around here know what I'm capable of when I have a little motivation pushing me when something is on the line...

No one is worried about the fluke of a round, everyone has them but when it's game time we all know what will happen

No one is worried about the fluke of a round, everyone has them but when it's game time we all know what will happen

My man. With the way you played at Seneca Hickory we could do some damage teamed together.

My man. With the way you played at Seneca Hickory we could do some damage teamed together.

They should be scared if we get paired together and with how strong ny/nj is we might not even be the toughest team to beat on our side.

Certainly not the tallest

After the way I played today I'm going to fill out an application for non playing Captain.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about it and just let the chips fall where they may. Work on your game and be ready to get picked. Stop
Whining about a game most would kill for.

That's right emoji free panda speak. You little crybaby excuse for a golfer. Hehehehe

Maybe you shouldn't worry about it and just let the chips fall where they may. Work on your game and be ready to get picked. Stop

That's right emoji free panda speak. You little crybaby excuse for a golfer. Hehehehe
From the top rope....

Hahahaha I'm old school Freddie I always appreciate a good kick in the rear when I need it!!

That's keeping it real right there. Hahaha.

I love this thread.

Jimmys got game, Jimmys game will travel, NY/NJ has faith in Jimmy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha I'm old school Freddie I always appreciate a good kick in the rear when I need it!!
Easy young fella....old school?!?! Wet behind the ears don't equate to old school. But I follow what your trying to pull off.

Easy young fella....old school?!?! Wet behind the ears don't equate to old school. But I follow what your trying to pull off.
Haha come on now you've met Maddog you know where I'm coming from. I got a little food on this tie!

Jimmys got game, Jimmys game will travel, NY/NJ has faith in Jimmy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate that fella!!

Haha come on now you've met Maddog you know where I'm coming from. I got a little food on this tie!
Bro...we call that a bib...Hahahaha. You do you and you'll be a tough match.

I'm not in this event but I know you have game and will be prone to bad days. The good will out weigh the bad. All you can do is put in the work and hope for a spot on the NY/underarm arm

They should be scared if we get paired together and with how strong ny/nj is we might not even be the toughest team to beat on our side.

you two would be a force to reckon with. Gregg with some rounds under his belt will have a short game that is consistent and his game from t2grn will be solid and lots of hit fairways

Back