Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
The following is a Press Release:

Boulder, CO - December 1st - Advanced shaft technology is a result of countless progressions in development and its applications. KBS Golf Shafts is committed to these practices and testing, while utilizing feedback from Master Club Fitters and conducting extensive rounds of testing with Players of all skill levels. KBS is proud to introduce the newest member of the KBS Golf Shaft Family; the KBS TOUR FLTD. The KBS TOUR FLTD is a Tour influenced shaft to fit the broadest range of players, from the Amateur Golfer, to a Tour Professional.

unnamed%202_zpsiyyxdlqw.jpg

Offering a lower ball flight for the 8 Iron and down clubs, and a higher ball flight for the 6 Iron and up, it accomplishes this while being longer and providing more spin, with the consistency and efficiency of more control. KBS TOUR FLTD will also features the standard to which KBS is known, providing maximum energy transfer to ensure a smooth, stronger feel through impact and are proven to produce a more piercing trajectory, tighter dispersion and increased ball control. Ranging from amateur players to professional players, everyone that is ready to "Fly" the ball better, KBS welcomes you to the future with KBS TOUR FLTD - The Evolution of Performance.

0000000000001_zpseza3zm9t.png

"The KBS FLTD Series Shaft will be the first ever produced shaft designed to fit the broadest range of players and get immediate successful results, period." - Kim Braly

Specifications:

Flex
Wt.
Tip Dia.
Raw Length
Regular
110g
.355"
37.5"-40.5"
Regular+
115g
.355"
37.5"-40.5"
Stiff
120g
.355"
37.5"-40.5"
Stiff+
125g
.355"
37.5"-40.5"
X-Stiff
130g
.355"
37.5"-40.5"

• Staff
So. Yes. These in S+ please.

And I want them yesterday if possible.

Been wanting KBS to go flighted, so this makes me very happy.

I'll take a set in R+ or S, please. I'd love to give them a run against the DG Pros.

These sound interesting. As Dan said, curious to see the difference between the 7 and 8 iron.

Very interesting. Would love to try these from the sounds of it.

Glad to see KBS still kicking out products, seems like it's been awhile. I definitely enjoy reading about the concept and would enjoy trying. Regular + please....and love seeing "tweener" flexes and weights.

Always a fan of kbs, these sound interesting since I'm embracing my ball flight and these might be in line.

Got an email from KBS on these today. They really sound interesting

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Will these be similar to the DG Pro's?

Will these be similar to the DG Pro's?

Based on what I've read so far, not really. The DG Pro are a unique beast though, not a flighted set, instead a progressive set with differences in profiled in three portions of the shaft setups. These look like a more traditionally flighted setup to me on what little we have to go off of right now. Really looking forward to more on them.

These have my attention, possibly a good alternative to the ctl for me.

Hmmm intrigued by these. Mostly for 5 & 6 Irons I probably wouldn't want these in my scoring clubs though as my ball flight is low enough.

I guess I would probably be looking at CTLs...

I'd like to try these out. If regular or regular plus lowers ball flight a little for me and gives me the consistency I get with the tour 90's, I will have to try a set.

love the kbs tour in my irons, would be very interested in these.

got the email from kbs about these today. i like kbs shafts and these are a must try. i like the design of changing ball flight in the long and short irons.

Love KBS shafts, do not love lowering my ball flight. I know there will be many that will love these!

This is right up my alley. I had the DG pros and in my situation I don't think they helped me get the low irons up enough. I'd be curious to give these a try. After practicing with the CTL in my lessons I'm a huge KBS fan at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about these. Definitely sound interesting. Also want to know if these will be like PX where you can play a flex stronger when going Flighted vs non Flighted

I would love to give these a run, but I am currently enjoying my Recoil 110 graphite boner so I will just see how everyone else enjoys them.

I'd like to try these out. If regular or regular plus lowers ball flight a little for me and gives me the consistency I get with the tour 90's, I will have to try a set.

Same here. Really interested in the regular +, feel like stiff is just a touch to much. Love the Tour 90's!

These sound interesting. Any idea on price?

I would love to give these a run, but I am currently enjoying my Recoil 110 graphite boner so I will just see how everyone else enjoys them.

This just made me laugh pretty loudly.

As for the shafts, don't think I'll be switching to these anytime soon. Just installed new shafts in my irons that have taken way too long to get used to and don't really want to go through that again. But I'll definitely follow along for people's feedback and reviews.

Interesting. I don't know much about flighted shafts, but this seems like a good offering for those seeking the characteristics for their ball flight. Just looking at the spec sheet, they seem too heavy for what i am used to.

Back