Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I'm not talking about that design. I'm talking about the cartoon coloring and stupid looks of everything

Agree to disagree. I think it looks fantastic, just like all the maps. The graphics in this game are very well done IMO

Agree to disagree. I think it looks fantastic, just like all the maps. The graphics in this game are very well done IMO

That's where I think Treyarch falls flat. Everything is a cartoon with over saturated colors. Parts are crazy good looking but others disappoint me personally. I still love the game though.

Can we get swords tonight?

I'd love to. I had planned on getting swords last night with Brian but he went down in round 13 and you know where that went from there haahaha! I hero revived twice, but it just wasn't enough.

There's a trophy for using the Civil protectors in every district as well. I'd like to get that.

I'd love to. I had planned on getting swords last night with Brian but he went down in round 13 and you know where that went from there haahaha! I hero revived twice, but it just wasn't enough.

There's a trophy for using the Civil protectors in every district as well. I'd like to get that.

We are doing it. I wonder if it would be easier with just 2-3 of us? Or if we get a 4th that isn't Tim

We are doing it. I wonder if it would be easier with just 2-3 of us? Or if we get a 4th that isn't Tim

haha, would be interesting to see. As the canals/city/subway are the best places to train, it might actually be easier.

I watched a guy stream high rounds and he stayed in the canals, in front of the ruby rabbit the entire time. Was ridiculous. Blast furnace is OP for hoards. OOOOOOPPPPPPP.

haha, would be interesting to see. As the canals/city/subway are the best places to train, it might actually be easier.

I watched a guy stream high rounds and he stayed in the canals, in front of the ruby rabbit the entire time. Was ridiculous. Blast furnace is OP for hoards. OOOOOOPPPPPPP.

Ya that is what I was saying the other night.. Lets try it tonight. Maybe Tyler would be interested in being our 4th? Pluffy?

Ya that is what I was saying the other night.. Lets try it tonight. Maybe Tyler would be interested in being our 4th? Pluffy?

With three we should be able to pack by round 5 or 6. No big deal at all.

Just get me a drakon and a dingo and I'm good til 15!

Just as long as it skips Redwood :)

That's also what I find annoying. Go back to the 2 in a row max. HATE playing the same map over and over and over. Unless we are running train on 'em...

Not tonight. Gots me a fooseball game to go to. I'd just bring you guys down anyways, I don't do much zambies.

Other nights, just send me an invite!

Not tonight. Gots me a fooseball game to go to. I'd just bring you guys down anyways, I don't do much zambies.

Other nights, just send me an invite!

Have you run zambies at all? would love to walk you through the steps one night. It's so much fun.

Have you run zambies at all? would love to walk you through the steps one night. It's so much fun.

Not once on this one. Don't believe I have since....Blops II? Just never had played with people interested in doing so. I wouldn't mind taking a plunge sometime with experienced vets.

Not once on this one. Don't believe I have since....Blops II? Just never had played with people interested in doing so. I wouldn't mind taking a plunge sometime with experienced vets.

Man, I am ALWAYS down to Zambie. If you have the season pass, that's even better! We'll Giant that sucker.

haha, truth... But it was freaking glorious.

You need to zambie more, Ethics.

Nah I'm terrible at that game and I just don't enjoy being a boat anchor .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We caught Matty with a final kill cam drop-camp last night.

Listening to him explain his reasoning on it was hysterical.

Man, I am ALWAYS down to Zambie. If you have the season pass, that's even better! We'll Giant that sucker.

Negatory. Never bought an expansion pack. Can buy another game for that amount, plus I don't play with guys that buy it. Now, that opinion might change soon.

I hate getting final kill cams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We caught Matty with a final kill cam drop-camp last night.

Listening to him explain his reasoning on it was hysterical.

hahaha what a nerd. Did he buy a scuf yet?

Also, you guys are the ONLY reason I regret playing on PS4.

hahaha what a nerd. Did he buy a scuf yet?

Also, you guys are the ONLY reason I regret playing on PS4.
Please, Im not shelling out the cash for an extra controller for him. I'll make him work during his Christmas break, he can use his own money.

Back