What Driver Are You Most Interested In For 2016

F5. Can't wait.

I've never really had a TM driver that I've been curious about, but the M1 has my attention.

Also, I'd like to hit the new Cobra King

i really want to find a shaft to work with either the cobra ltd or gbb. the other cobra clubs are intriguing too.

M1

M1

M1 with Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X Stiff. Hit at local TM demo day. My swing speed has increased since I was fitted into current SLDR TP with Stiff shaft. This combo was just bombing it for me 293 carry.

You know what the cool thing is?
Every driver mentioned in this thread (that is new for 2016) will be in Club Clash.
Excited for signups today.

I want to really hit the GBB and the King Ltd.

My short list as of now is the High Heat and the GBB. I would like to give the M1 another shot since the first try wasn't very successful.

I've already concluded the GBB isn't for me, but when its replacement comes out I'll give it a go. Also interested to try whatever Ping comes out with as well as the new Cobra offerings. First time in a while I'm making a point to try Cobra.

All that said, I've never been so satisfied with a driver for as long of a time as I have with my G30 LSTec so my interest is more of a curiosity than anything.

Back