The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

How about that logo? #Distract #Distract #LookOverHere

Squirrel_zpsu7qm30eg.jpg

Harry was in the movie!

THey started on hole 18 (Shotgun) explains the first part.
The scoring error is different however.
Yep just noticed that. Also see # denied being the scorer when his name is on the card. Keep all ? on this bunch. Shenanigans going on.

Finally home, this thread was hopping!

Love me some #ZooCrew infighting!

If you don't think the Zoo Crew is grinding...you're nuts!

This was taken at 6:30 am this morning in 40-degree weather, right before an all-time 9 hole stripe show from Velardo
7aaebccac13497c1db84e7ba774d04dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was taken at 6:30 am this morning in 40-degree weather, right before an all-time 9 hole stripe show from Velardo

Based on the last page of posting, did you check Dnevs score card? :act-up:

Glad you guys are grinding as hard as we are!!! The belts gonna feel that much sweeter! :act-up:

When you pass me with HOF tags you can talk. Last I checked our team won and I was a PART of the team.

I feel like I just watched a father scold his kid at the airport for climbing over every seat.

Buddy sent me this as a motivation for Team Redemption. Only 6 more day until 11 THPers get to run wild here. Hope you guys have a great time exploring the small slice of heaven that is the ECPC

3e3dbd217ecfc9425d9582597d13f609.jpg

Glad you guys are grinding as hard as we are!!! The belts gonna feel that much sweeter! :act-up:

There is no doubt Velardo is dialed in. Four straight net birdies to close out the nine. The Stripe Show will be in full effect next week.

f6db38b064dd01b1f2c3d15959c1e6b3.jpg

There is no doubt Velardo is dialed in. Four straight net birdies to close out the nine. The Stripe Show will be in full effect next week.

f6db38b064dd01b1f2c3d15959c1e6b3.jpg

That is a bad ass T-shirt. I like the 'Kings of Distance' accent on the sleeve, but I plan on striping whatever Driver of Mass Destruction I get fit into next week as well!!

Buddy sent me this as a motivation for Team Redemption. Only 6 more day until 11 THPers get to run wild here. Hope you guys have a great time exploring the small slice of heaven that is the ECPC

Excited doesn't even describe what that picture means!!!!

Is Velardo doing duck face? I thought only teenage girls did that...

Man, I wish I could go there! Looks like a decent place to test some clubs.

Hey Grandaddians,
Pro Tip for traveling.
If you want the internet on your flight, book it ahead of getting on the plane. You can do so days/weeks in advance at GoGo and when you log into your GoGo account (you will create one to book it), it will be there ready for you to connect.

By booking early, the cost savings range from 25% to 50% per leg of trip. I recommend an all day pass or week pass depending on the number of flights. If you just like your SmartPhone for flights, early booking is $8 a day or so for Smartphone internet and it will cover both legs of the trip.

Hey Grandaddians,
Pro Tip for traveling.
If you want the internet on your flight, book it ahead of getting on the plane. You can do so days/weeks in advance at GoGo and when you log into your GoGo account (you will create one to book it), it will be there ready for you to connect.

By booking early, the cost savings range from 25% to 50% per leg of trip. I recommend an all day pass or week pass depending on the number of flights. If you just like your SmartPhone for flights, early booking is $8 a day or so for Smartphone internet and it will cover both legs of the trip.
In not travelling to San Diego next week. But this is a good travel trip reminder for all of us. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hey Grandaddians,
Pro Tip for traveling.

Thanks for the tip I do not fly very often and not sure how much I will use it but for 8 bucks I would much rather have access than not have it all!

For those that fly often, would I have any issues if I brought an external battery for my phone in my carry on?

For those that fly often, would I have any issues if I brought an external battery for my phone in my carry on?

No, I have one in my purse and it's never been an issue.

Just remember when you get to security, take off your shoes and belt and empty your pockets completely. Also remove your lap top and put it in a bin by itself.

Don't have liquids over 3oz and never, and I repeat never say the word bomb.

No, I have one in my purse and it's never been an issue.

Just remember when you get to security, take off your shoes and belt and empty your pockets completely. Also remove your lap top and put it in a bin by itself.

Don't have liquids over 3oz and never, and I repeat never say the word bomb.

Very good advice. So, if they ask any questions about where you're going or what you're going to do, do not say I'm going to get fit, so now I can finally start "bombing" my driver. :)

So boys... Any last minute prep?

Weather looks good (for us) Saturday, so I think I will hit the range. Going to be in the gym every night, and practice some putting, but my game is what it is right now. Just want to play to my handicap and keep the ball in the short stuff.

Weather looks good (for us) Saturday, so I think I will hit the range. Going to be in the gym every night, and practice some putting, but my game is what it is right now. Just want to play to my handicap and keep the ball in the short stuff.

Tried to go to the range last night and the place wouldn't turn on the lights for the hitting bays. Can't blame them, it was cold and raining. Saturday looks decent so I might get some swings in. Otherwise, it's just going to be putting and packing for me. I know it's probably not for some, but this week is going by fast for me.

Planning on a range session on saturday, just not sure if it will be an outdoor or heated range, and would like to get some short game work on an actual practice green if possible. Been working on my chip shots in my basement working on contact and flighting the ball high and low, but want to work with thick grass and landing on slopes.

Tried to go to the range last night and the place wouldn't turn on the lights for the hitting bays. Can't blame them, it was cold and raining. Saturday looks decent so I might get some swings in. Otherwise, it's just going to be putting and packing for me. I know it's probably not for some, but this week is going by fast for me.

Oh it is for me.. Have to stay at work until 730 tonight for meetings. I am very busy, especially with vacation next week.

I've never had a problem with mine.

Back