The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I might have missed it, but what is this teams individual handicaps?

I'd guess there is a solid mix of Mids and Lows?
Was down to a 16 for the last month and a half, but last few rounds I have struggled off the tee so I felt much higher. But the cap for the grandaddy is 16

Unidentifiable sources have told me that there may or may not have been a ZooCrew on ZooCrew swag size hate crime perpetrated at HQ....

Smedium?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unidentifiable sources have told me that there may or may not have been a ZooCrew on ZooCrew swag size hate crime perpetrated at HQ....

*correction* --- Unidentifiable sources have told me that there may or may not have been an attempted ZooCrew-on-ZooCrew swag size hate crime perpetrated at HQ...

I'll post them when I get home tonight.

Alright guys it's ..uploadfromtaptalk1449100413757.jpeg

Your now in the home stretch. Captain and team let's do this and bring home the belt.

I just got caught up and am feeling a lot better today. I cannot freaking wait!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Look who's grinding on his birthday! #Chad Leaving No Yard Behind!
853d174eecad895052e24df982888b34.jpg

Tell Chad to quit taking divots with his driver.

Like when # goes bowling and puts the bumpers up, it was nice of the range to put up the ricochet net.

Like when # goes bowling and puts the bumpers up, it was nice of the range to put up the ricochet net.
Exactly what I was thinking...
#Stripeshow
d6a9d5129757039bb0be3d926719c325.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He's nothing without his tiny hat.

Man, if it were me on that range I would be putting half the balls over the netting.

#Confidence

This thread is nothing short of hilarious and stupid exciting. You're almost there guys, look productive for just a little longer!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Just caught up. Man the excitement is ratcheting up. I can't wait to follow along next week.

One day closer.

Holy crap.

Time continues to fly by. Few days ago it is was a week until we get to San Diego, then a week until fittings. Now it's 1 week from today we are all headed back home. Crazy. Hope it slows down some over the next 6 days.

Looked up handicaps last night because I was curious, and here's what I found for both teams (these are as of 12/1 revision and we're playing with 11/15 indexes, so might be subject to change for competition, but this is roughly where everyone is at, if you think an index is a good indicator of ability):

Team Callaway
Finley - 4.6
AJ - 4.8
Chad - 5.9
Harry - 6.1
D-Nevs - 7.1
Ethan - 7.1
Jrod - 9.6
Neubarth - 11
Pete - 11.3
Scotty G - 14.3
Velardo - 17.5
Rhi - 34.7

Team Redemption
Jman - 7.4
Philly V - 7.8
JB - 8.4
Mike G - 10.8
Ddec - 11
CDPCook - 12
HarvMP - 13.4
Texas Hacker - 13.6
NebGolfer - 14.5
Rallo - 15
TBaker - 16
Misike - 17.6

Mine is a touch higher, but if they want to go with 12/1 they can. I was an 8.6 or 8.7, but either way works for me.

Grandaddians,
Question of the day. How strong are you at or around the green? Not how strong do you think you are, or how strong you think you will be, but looking over those last 10 rounds, are you making putts, are you getting up and down, is your bunker play sound, etc? Tell us about your greenside and on the green play.

Grandaddians,
Question of the day. How strong are you at or around the green? Not how strong do you think you are, or how strong you think you will be, but looking over those last 10 rounds, are you making putts, are you getting up and down, is your bunker play sound, etc? Tell us about your greenside and on the green play.

My sand game isn't good, mostly because I don't have anywhere to practice it, and the quality of bunkers around here are pretty awful most of the year so when I get into decent bunkers with fluffy sand, I don't even know what to do; I'm hoping RFC can help with that if he's around this year.

My wedge game around the greens (but not in the sand) is much improved at this point. The last several rounds I've had several up and downs, and it wasn't because of stellar putting but because my proximity to the hole after my chip was good. I've been working on this and I hope it's even better next week.

Putting has improved for me but is still not a strength. I average about 34 putts per round (that has been trending down a little lately), with a mixture of 3 putts and 1 putts, but I typically 2 putt a green. Another area of focus leading into next week, and I'm hoping finding the right putter will help this as well.

Time continues to fly by. Few days ago it is was a week until we get to San Diego, then a week until fittings. Now it's 1 week from today we are all headed back home. Crazy. Hope it slows down some over the next 6 days.
Dean, I was going to post something very similar about a week from today it will be over and for everyone to make sure they slow down and enjoy every little aspect of the experience from the time you board the plane to San Diego to to time you say your goodbyes. But I didn't want it to come off as a downer.

I'm sure no one takes it for granted. But I can speak from personal experience from a similar but not quite as grand trip.

it's so easy to get caught up in all that is happening that you don't take time to let it soak in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looked up handicaps last night because I was curious, and here's what I found for both teams (these are as of 12/1 revision and we're playing with 11/15 indexes, so might be subject to change for competition, but this is roughly where everyone is at, if you think an index is a good indicator of ability):

Team Callaway
Finley - 4.6
AJ - 4.8
Chad - 5.9
Harry - 6.1
D-Nevs - 7.1
Ethan - 7.1
Jrod - 9.6
Neubarth - 11
Pete - 11.3
Scotty G - 14.3
Velardo - 17.5
Rhi - 34.7

Team Redemption
Jman - 7.4
Philly V - 7.8
JB - 8.4
Mike G - 10.8
Ddec - 11
CDPCook - 12
HarvMP - 13.4
Texas Hacker - 13.6
NebGolfer - 14.5
Rallo - 15
TBaker - 16
Misike - 17.6
on paper you guys should have your way with the zoocrew.

J Rod with the 9.6? Cmon Man!

Grandaddians,
In my last 10 rounds ive averaged 29 putts per round, up and down conversion percentage is at 60% and my sand save percentage is right at 50% which is low for me. Usually a greenside bunker shot is one of my favorite to hit and one of the easier ones in golf for me. My putting has been the biggest improvement around the greens imo.

Back