Thank you #zoocrew & #Grandaddy Participants

Freddie nails it as usual, but the thanks has to go to the community as a whole! Without a thriving community these opportunities would never come to fruition! They continue to forge new paths as we grow larger and share valuable information with other golfers, consumers, and even manufacturers with our experiences with equipment. So thanks to everyone who geeks out on golf gear as much as the next person, if it wasn't for each and everyone one of you testing things all over the world in different climates and with different handicaps we wouldn't have gotten to where we are now!! But remember 2016 THP is changing the Game again! Stick around and enjoy what you have helped to create.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely Freddie - well said!

Well said Freddie! A year removed and the thought of this event is still fresh in my mind. To have played in this event, witness to the awesomeness that IS Callaway, the ZooCrew and the Grandaddy as a whole is second to none in golf. The whole experience is like NOTHING I've ever been able to be a part of. From my fellow teammates, and all the parts that lead up to and to the event, THP, Callaway and the ZooCrew made it EPIC!

Spot on Freddie. Well stated

Very well said and always a good reminder Freddie.

Freddie - Well stated, and thank you for the message!!

Thank you Callaway and the THP participants for all the enjoyment that comes along with this event!!

Well said Freddy. Big thanks to the ZooCrew for doing the Grandaddy!!

Well said Freddie!
I echo your sentiments.

100% Agreement Panda! Thanks for posting and a huge THANK YOU to #ZooCrew for their continued support of the Grandaddy of them all and the best D@mn golf lifestyle site on the interwebs!

JM

Back