Final Signup - 2016 THP Club Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2016 Club Clash is coming and today THP is announcing the full details and signup information. 54 holes at one of the finest golf resorts in the country. FlightScope testing for hours on the range as well as contests, prizes and more. No longer will you have to be told what the best is, be a part of the new gold standard of club ranking, where regular golfers of all skill levels tell the world what is the best with on course testing as well as sophisticated range testing using 3D doppler radar tracking performance.

All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

How To Signup
Signup is open for one hour 2pm EST on 12/2/15 (3pm EST it closes)
Tonight at 7pm EST we will randomly select golfers that signed up for this event in each of the skill level sections.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your home address
Your handicap
Your swing speed

Rules
6 golfers from each section will be needed for Club Clash
Low (6 or less), Low/Mid (7-12), Mid (13-18) & High (over 18)
Tonight the final 3 golfers from each section will be announced
RH only - It's not something we wanted, but due to equipment supply, it has to be.
Mobile Posting - You must have the ability to post on THP from the golf course and be willing to do it
You will NOT be bringing your own driver with you, but you may end up leaving with one.
This event is for golfers only.
A $100 non-refundable deposit will be due at signup if your is name randomly selected.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Sit back and join us at 7pm EST to see if you are selected to be a part of the first ever THP Club Clash. If you do not get in, don't sweat it, you will be placed on the waiting list for this event and many times waitlisters get their name called to join in on the fun. Of course THP will also have a full schedule of events coming in 2016 with many other options as well.

God luck to everyone that's trying to get in. Hopefully some more low caps enter.

Good luck everyone , This one will be huge !

Good luck today!!

Good luck everyone.

JM

Good luck everyone. I'll find out by noon today whether I can swing the dates for this one.

Good luck everyone. I'll find out by noon today whether I can swing the dates for this one.
Add another Yes to the above replies!!

Ready to get my email in today...I wont be missing it again today :) Yesterday I just couldnt get away from customers which isnt a bad thing :)

Ready to get my email in today...I wont be missing it again today :) Yesterday I just couldnt get away from customers which isnt a bad thing :)

I'm ready, alarm is set to fire away at 2pm

Good luck to all entrants!
Hope to get in - this event should be on everyone's short list!

JB - if one wins the "Golden Ticket", is this event off the table?

I have got to get my entry in today! Alarm set!

Good luck today, boys.

Best of luck to everyone. A big shout again to Spivey for the heads up to me on this event! Email draft ready to hot the send button!

Good luck to those entering! Sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

Good luck to all entrants!
Hope to get in - this event should be on everyone's short list!

JB - if one wins the "Golden Ticket", is this event off the table?

Yes sir.

Auto email set up, I won't screw it up this time.

I hope that I can get my entry in for days selection. Court starts at 2:00 and will probably last at least an hour. Gonna try and type up the email on my phone and hit send as I go in.

1 hour to go.

Good luck everyone!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back