Just added a new Colin Kaepernick one. Feel like its one of my best yet.

I am in HUGE need of some help from anyone that can provide, and happy to pay for the work to be done.

Basically, all I need is some logos converted from .gif to vector format so I can get some printing done.

Anyone able to help? Or at least point me in the direction of where I can get this done?

I am in HUGE need of some help from anyone that can provide, and happy to pay for the work to be done.

Basically, all I need is some logos converted from .gif to vector format so I can get some printing done.

Anyone able to help? Or at least point me in the direction of where I can get this done?

If the printing is being done in vinyl, contact Sarasota Wraps. He will do the conversion for you, without fee and he does all kinds of signs.

If the printing is being done in vinyl, contact Sarasota Wraps. He will do the conversion for you, without fee and he does all kinds of signs.
Ah yes, I will give those guys a call. They have done work for me in the past.

If you want send me the .gif file and I can do it for you.

I'd offer my artist but sounds like you're taken care of good sir

Anyone have a free illustrator type of software that they use? I've been working on some designs and I'd like to clean them up and digitize them so I can work on some color combos.

Bookmarked and appreciated!

Back