The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on the news this morning and was wondering how close it was to you and Maddog701 or even if you knew the people involved.
I know of the last names but don't know them personally. And where it happened is about a 5 minute ride from my house. My buddy's grandfather lives 2 houses down.

This is probably my first rant so I will keep it short. I got to play a round with my Dad this black friday and usually have a great time becasue I get to him maybe 3 times a year. We were invited by my brother in law to play at TPC Wakefield Plantation in Wake Forrest. Great course and should have had a fun day with little stress. My brother in law wanted to play 6 people in a group with 4 playing a scramble against my dad and I. I thought this was a terrible idea and would hold the course up, he was the member so I just went along with it. We were SLOW, SLOW, SLOW and holding people up. Ranger was hitting us up all day. My little neice was running around the fairways so I had no clue where she was sometimes. I couldnt relax at ALL. I played so poorly and as a result had probably the worst time on a golf course I have ever had. Then I felt bad about being so stressed out becasue I was with my dad and should have enjoyed myself, but I just cant operate in those conditions knowing we are the thorn in courses side on a busy day and none the less a really nice course. Had to get that out. I know its a #firstworldproblems post but it just really bothered me that I let such a great day be ruined.

I know of the last names but don't know them personally. And where it happened is about a 5 minute ride from my house. My buddy's grandfather lives 2 houses down.

Any more details on why it all happened?

Any more details on why it all happened?
That's still an unknown for sure but sounds like mental health issues and a neighbor dispute that's been long in the making.

Sometimes being panda has its ups and downs. I have a row to my self bonus. But we are over sold and everyone knows it. Five middle seat have been taken even though I have two empty seats. Ups and downs

That's still an unknown for sure but sounds like mental health issues and a neighbor dispute that's been long in the making.

Disgusting. I'd say you would have to be pretty mental to shoot someone and then set their house on fire.

Disgusting. I'd say you would have to be pretty mental to shoot someone and then set their house on fire.

He set his own house on fire from what I understand...crazy either way.

There was a local news story about a woman who was tired of her dog barking so she duct taped his mouth shut. Freaking people.
I saw this on the Facebook the other day. Woman posted a picture of her beautiful Chocolate lab with several layers of duct tape with some remark about 'try to bark now' or something. When she got a ton of shares and backlash, she tried to justify it with saying she only did it for 60 seconds and he hasn't barked since...lesson learned. Well guess what lady, I don't care what you say. Do that to a kid, and it's child abuse. Do that to an animal, and that's animal abuse. Imagine how painful it was pulling all that off with all their fur on the muzzle. Just incredibly stupid to 1) Duct tape a dogs mouth shut. How about some training? 2) Post it on Facebook. 3) Try to reason why you thought it was a great idea.

He set his own house on fire from what I understand...crazy either way.

Oh, even better.
Yep he's right Dan. He shot the neighbor and then went back and set his own house on fire. Apparently when the fire department and other coppers showed up he fired two or three times at them too.

Yep he's right Dan. He shot the neighbor and then went back and set his own house on fire. Apparently when the fire department and other coppers showed up he fired two or three times at them too.

What in the...?

Sometimes being panda has its ups and downs. I have a row to my self bonus. But we are over sold and everyone knows it. Five middle seat have been taken even though I have two empty seats. Ups and downs

I take that as a positive. More room for you, let those suckers be cramped. That's a win-win-win if you ask me. :smile:

Coworker came in with a 24 hour bug yesterday, well hoping it's a 24 hour bug, it just hit me like a freight train

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told you, dont wear deodorant and people wont sit next to you.

A friend who I pretty much grew up with in church was on her way back to Buffalo from Tampa area with her husband and two small kids for Thanksgiving. While driving in N. Carolina she suffered an asthma attack due to bronchitis and passed away. The paramedics who arrived on scene were able to resucitate her and took her to the hospital. The docs gave little hope for recovery due to the amount of time she wasn't breathing. They ran some tests over the weekend and the results were not good. After some members of our church from several cities went to visit and pray with her and the family over the weekend she showed signs of stable vitals but still had a little hope so the family asked the docs to postpone the final test from yesterday until today because they didn't want her to die on the birthday of her 2 year old. The tests were performed this morning and the results didn't change. The family made the tough decision to pull her off the equipment and a short while later she passed away.

It sux losing someone that young and who was filled with love and care for others. She leaves two boys and a husband behind.

That's so sad, emart. Terrible to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss Eric. If you need anything let me know.

Sorry to hear that, emart. Awful stuff.

A friend who I pretty much grew up with in church was on her way back to Buffalo from Tampa area with her husband and two small kids for Thanksgiving. While driving in N. Carolina she suffered an asthma attack due to bronchitis and passed away. The paramedics who arrived on scene were able to resucitate her and took her to the hospital. The docs gave little hope for recovery due to the amount of time she wasn't breathing. They ran some tests over the weekend and the results were not good. After some members of our church from several cities went to visit and pray with her and the family over the weekend she showed signs of stable vitals but still had a little hope so the family asked the docs to postpone the final test from yesterday until today because they didn't want her to die on the birthday of her 2 year old. The tests were performed this morning and the results didn't change. The family made the tough decision to pull her off the equipment and a short while later she passed away.

It sux losing someone that young and who was filled with love and care for others. She leaves two boys and a husband behind.

That is terrible, Eric. I feel so bad for her family, especially her little kids...my condolences.

That is crazy. Pretty eerily similar what happened in Irondequoit a couple of years ago.

So sorry for your loss Eric, that is absolutely tragic.

So sorry to hear that, Eric.

Just found out our star player for our indoor soccer team broke her foot yesterday and is out the remaining 5 games. We are dead. I might have to play the whole team on defense and pray we keep it under double digits. Freaking A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back