DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely don't see anything there that interests me. Ideal golfer has better deals and golf now can be good at times.
Have any of you heard of the Arcis Players Card http://www.dfw.arcisplayerscard.com/ Just a quick check on some of the rates they posted vs. GolfNow and it looks like GolfNow is a lot cheaper.

I would go for the fitting and get what I was fit for of ebay or somewhere cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I guess my biggest issue with the entire thing I was fit into a driver shaft and iron shafts that have never been recommended to me before.

Last edited:
He'll, that's nothing. I lost the whole key ring.
Yes grasshopper, but only just one of the keys missing.

Have any of you heard of the Arcis Players Card http://www.dfw.arcisplayerscard.com/ Just a quick check on some of the rates they posted vs. GolfNow and it looks like GolfNow is a lot cheaper.
I looked at it and it didn't really make sense. You can usually get pretty good deals on those courses. The bonus of the round at Cowboys also happen fairly regularly at that rate also.

Everyone have their toy yet? I know this guy doesn't. I need to get on that immediately after I get the kids tomorrow.
Alright guys, we are all set for Saturdays scramble! $50 and a $10 unwrapped toy.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Dave Alvarado
4. Mpete

That was the goal for 2016. This move is throwing a wrench into my plans.
But Yes, I could use a new driver. And a right elbow.
Let's see, a driver for Eddie, ....

That was the goal for 2016. This move is throwing a wrench into my plans.
But Yes, I could use a new driver. And a right elbow.
Right there with you on the right elbow thing. Sucks to get old.

I seem to have some new issue every year now. Before it was the shoulder, now the elbow. I think I need to drink more. That would probably help sure everything.
Right there with you on the right elbow thing. Sucks to get old.

Everyone have their toy yet? I know this guy doesn't. I need to get on that immediately after I get the kids tomorrow.
Picked it up yesterday. $10 worth of toy cars, but Judy sent an email that you can just give the $10 there and she would go buy the toy for you.

Picked it up yesterday. $10 worth of toy cars, but Judy sent an email that you can just give the $10 there and she would go buy the toy for you.

Read Judy's email this morning. I may just let her take care of that. It would be much easier for me that way.

There's the Christmas spirit!! :dohanim:
Always happy about giving, may pressed for time. Single parent this week and the kids always seem to NEED to be some place. My taxi service has been busy this week.

You guys ready for tomorrow ?
Not really, came down with some crud. Haven't felt good all day today, but i will be there regardless. Cant let my team mates down.

I played today at Sugartree I did okay just pick up my toy I'm ready

Getting ready to tee off on Pecan Valley Santa tournament. Beautiful day with just a little wind
bf351fb0eccb90c3e02d5c3fa17dafb2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back