The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Good looking stuff

Another day, more information. Here is a pic of your uniforms for both days and the ONLY time it will be near OUR belt.
a595829140f432a624c09570872f4837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh hell yes, that stuff looks amazing. It's been said before, but I think it is worth repeating: that logo is effing awesome!

My heart literally just jumped.

ITS ALMOST HERE AND THOSE LOOK EFFING AWESOME!!!!

AND....there may be more for you. Read my post carefully. Callaway apparel took good care of you guys for this event.

We have a little Hat problem we are trying to get around. Chad's big head is looking pretty sweet in the current lids we have.

I am pumped for you guys, everything look great! the pullovers, the hat, the belt, everything

We have a little Hat problem we are trying to get around. Chad's big head is looking pretty sweet in the current lids we have.

I have a very large head as well so this is good

They look great! The pullovers look awesome

My heart is racing right now and it's only from teasers and pictures. Holy crap, IM GOING TO THE GRANDADDY!!!

Great looking gear guys!! You guys are going to be looking good out there! Look good feel good play good! !

That stuff looks awesome! Love the hat, the belt, WOW!!!

Those pullover are SICK! Really like the green polo, too. I'm going to need a belt like that, feel free to PM and I'll shoot you my address Jason. lol

AND....there may be more for you. Read my post carefully. Callaway apparel took good care of you guys for this event.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Nothing ever beats Callaway Swag

Another day, more information. Here is a pic of your uniforms for both days and the ONLY time it will be near OUR belt.

Wow, nice threads there. And man does that belt just pop out.

And to think, that's like maybe a quarter of #TeamRedemption gear...

Only 1/4?!? Taking a break to check this thread is going to hurt my productivity for the rest of the day. So freakin excited for this. All the pics and banter just ratchets it up x1000

Wait wait wait wait wait...using my crazy good zoom skills, is that logo on the hat....different?

Great looking gear... my wife and I were looking for some home decorations etc. this weekend when all of a sudden she said

"Chevrons are in right now"

#Grandaddy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am going to rep the hell out of that scripting!!! I almost bought a belt just like that last week!!

I'm the same way about Colin honestly, there is a chance for something special to be uncovered there with a true fitting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic too as I've only ever been fit (ish) for irons, but there is something fantastic about seeing the changes that can be unlocked for others I truly enjoy.

That means a lot James! I cannot wait to see either as I have lost all confidence in the driver and I love hitting the long ball.

What sucks is I am holed up in bed today terribly sick. I can barely drink and can hardly work the phone :(

Granddaddy keeps me going!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Truer words were never spoken!

Also, feel better brother!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That means a lot James! I cannot wait to see either as I have lost all confidence in the driver and I love hitting the long ball.

What sucks is I am holed up in bed today terribly sick. I can barely drink and can hardly work the phone :(

Hope you get to feeling better!!

Seriously, am I the only one noticing the logo?

Curious doesn't begin to describe my mind right now.

I've noticed it....it's pretty effin awesome

I see the flag but not sure what is under it

No you aren't... I grabbed my pullover when the pics got posted to check because I thought it looked different. It is!

From what I see, I freaking dig it.

Back