DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[quote name="capt.dru" post=4123760][quote name="#Cookie" post=4116798]Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??<br />
<br />
This Saturday, November 21 will be a SHOTGUN start at 9am on the Hills as Individual play. We will be adding some extra money in the pot for the winners. We will have a meeting after the tournament. Please plan to stay your input is important. Please call the pro shop by Thursday before the close of business to let us know you want to be included on Saturday.<br />
<br />
DON’T FORGET to sign up for the COWBOY SANTAS GOLF TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 – 9AM SHOTGUN – RIVER- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE - (FLIGHTS DETERMINED AFTER COMPLETION OF ROUND, BASED ON NUMBER OF TEAMS)<br />
<br />
COST: 50.00 PER PLAYER PLUS $10.00 UNWRAPPED (includes all fees, prizes and lunch). If you have an annual pass, the cost will be different. Please call the club house for information. <br />
<br />
Please call the pro shop or sign up on line atwww.fortworthgolf.org no later than Tuesday, December 1 or first 25 teams to register. <br />
<br />
Have a great week.<br />
<br />
<br />
Judi
<br />
Anyone else interested in the Dec 5th scramble? It's for a good cause. Lets see if we can get 2 teams out there. 3 more for a second team!<br />
<br />
1. Capt.Dru<br />
2. Cookie<br />
3. Afwcardinal <br />
4. Dave<br />
5. Mpete<br />
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk<br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />
Bumping this. Need 3 more guys to fill the second team and I need to call in the teams by Tuesday.<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

<br />
Anyone else interested in the Dec 5th scramble? It's for a good cause. Lets see if we can get 2 teams out there. 3 more for a second team!<br />
<br />
1. Capt.Dru<br />
2. Cookie<br />
3. Afwcardinal <br />
4. Dave<br />
5. Mpete<br />
<br />
<br />
Bumping this. Need 3 more guys to fill the second team and I need to call in the teams by Tuesday.<br />
<br />
<br />

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Look again

Tapatalk is acting funny on me.

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash tomorrow.
Unfortunately not in cards for me either. My 20th anniversary is that weekend.

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash tomorrow.

I might be able to be talked into giving it a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright guys, we are all set for Saturdays scramble! $50 and a $10 unwrapped toy.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Dave Alvarado
4. Mpete

Alright guys, we are all set for Saturdays scramble! $50 and a $10 unwrapped toy.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Dave Alvarado
4. Mpete

Looking forward to it. You're the A player, right.

I can be. Lol

I can be. Lol

I'm counting on you. Bloody mary on the first tee box should do the trick.

Went ahead and booked something at Pecan Valley just to have an option. I need to get out to PV to get my Apex 5 hybrid anyways....should be in the shop by now.

Sunday, 12/6
9AM
Add me!

Going to be a fun round. Testing on the range prior to tee time.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Dave Alvarado
4. Mpete

Did not see it in the email, but is the cart included in this. I will have my clic gear in the car, but want to see if we're riding Saturday or not.

Did not see it in the email, but is the cart included in this. I will have my clic gear in the car, but want to see if we're riding Saturday or not.
Im not sure, but i think it is. It says all fees.

Im not sure, but i think it is. It says all fees.

I see that too. Thought I would see if you see something specific.

I thought about walking, then thought about a shotgun start and decided riding sounded better.

Sunday, 12/6
9AM - Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) cwmonroe87
4) OPEN

I actually had a fitting through them awhile ago and the guy seemed knowledgeable. The clubs or shafts they try to sell you at the end of the session were a little expensive. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

These guys seem to be on the range at Timarron at least once a week. A good number of my friends seem to love spending recklessly for their services. I noticed a set of PXG's in one guys bag last week that he dropped nearly $3K on through them.

I actually had a fitting through them awhile ago and the guy seemed knowledgeable. The clubs or shafts they try to sell you at the end of the session were a little expensive. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
I would go for the fitting and get what I was fit for of ebay or somewhere cheaper.

Have any of you heard of the Arcis Players Card http://www.dfw.arcisplayerscard.com/ Just a quick check on some of the rates they posted vs. GolfNow and it looks like GolfNow is a lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back