The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

I miss these event updates.

TR and ZC, I truly appreciate the time y'all took to keep us updated. Again, y'all did an amazing job and I hope your post-event Monday in the office is going well!

Haha I guess this is where the nickname came from anyway... I had to do something to prevent me from gaining a bunch of weight. It wasn't like I was going to turn down sliders...

No sir. You might be a little bit crazy, like a fox, but clearly not insane. Only an insane person turns down Hideaway Sliders.

My shrine in my office:

d4e5acaf6dcb4a317f7c59f01828ba70.jpg

My wife surprised me with some framed pics, she's a keeper.
Definitely a keeper!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

14b1dac97e88f263e98d7df4b485e0d7.jpg

These bad boys already need soap and water to stay Cali Clean! #TheGrandaddy moves to muddy NY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My shrine in my office:

d4e5acaf6dcb4a317f7c59f01828ba70.jpg

My wife surprised me with some framed pics, she's a keeper.

it's one thing I wish I had, more pics of me hitting shots. I have 1.

Same here buddy, I got lucky that Hashtag got one of me.

Ya I think there's only 1 of me that Ive seen

op9_mAyCCBaSsul-VwUr06DVCk5WCgMGl8bXEIhaF1sLqD_5o0mwBOGoGDnZ-kuQJ1FSnDkcJY_0WH6Ddhfn2WwtVp7GJuDWOAdkti0dJb53OZf4a16roW5vS1ImWRV7pvTldeQaOCVflCJBaFEgF6Cf_5VKR4xIMzrTOZIgLkMJDevRV7Hcp-GiCmUaVuWWHy18PJ0qfhKBDlgHgIZkadgWGjN67VdJv0qm5lSGyTrhxANOCbVBqCUAvdy9q4TrkCoZM6Yj_THylbM0nWaskvgc6g7Hb-s7u8fPDaKkwRdvNvJIdsxbulV2cFhXl-gKUun-0mVkKdGaxXlLgOVPXLxlHcIZ_HyosyZldCQurVMG8lsANBAyh3wlGwPZNWpMIhgQw1popWNz2BjImTGtCpDZf1FISytft-4SQE_adEy9pJ72KFJTQlYYt-3_xNJhO7qFuPf2yDSl2tbjlS8onDKaWIh_wXAhnfpNx8ROT7xwrU_B_yz5djU5FRr19iYNbCZI9VHxDVefWYpaMBWRWeGMRljesdKBdAiyZ_Ymqg65D_EpuFaZdO3FP2Nb2YdO8N_w=w1252-h939-no

here's the one I have of me. The good thing about this picture is, you can't hear my partner trying to get in to Velardo's head by telling him all about the trouble right and water left of the green. Guess where my shot ended up haha

mKtHWnpcH9XxOiF3ods2sPzZz0ODL-QEwv0NeCb7SYMtsSknrjH2xzyi2AlSJ_C1_6y61OKDvFKifSOXieyzm5xiS2sMaunLuQLsTYYFEq67atLtvR4mIHN1KsuOoVga6buQBKZr32A7mrJJch8ascrAHhbDiDrR1oJGUFY9zPVotOtuLefq5jTGV-z49E0F9HRDyXbkTiKUhywTW9LX4nq5gYJV0KaMNA8SYG0MqqGq8bsFo2ugafM2s4BKrXsQQiOayVH3Ytr6ANf1acmCH_WWsGVm2ki2APxros_ijPkEUfNB_CNYSsdbGjtbS7lR9qE2a9GKhtoXE3P2YX6hSiFu_EoiABIyvOpt0o4hhs8so2OkYXp2xHewkiQASDt1PhV79vZvlLJoaVevfRZgsoKYxK1WTAoymT-fDSN3e8V5GqsOdG0avnyKswOlb8jaMrx_DyAWNTyoFAmZY_yfmKRCfP0sVadDL-_Lje6MlVx2AhPOvdv01KKefZ45ALpF60kqC_7HhXIjlIGo0xMVMeDTcWspB84P9vI6hHbSufq1sfkV_6y5OSBkKVwLncEkP1bl=w1252-h939-no

tried for a little panorama

fXnqrhaw961OAz4KU7QsDQhMuuWJImKQNoANd_OGy2-pME0OPLRt22cOpq6cy7uu72S_Hy-N2bg9rSzI3NrhmuWYWvAYynT859pQxLJiSZ4Wn01WAai3uUgAT8q1l2omX7ZVUsyHA8donDWPJiyGdU1-1bpuXVo9QjX67gUm3wGoNhkIONhW4ySYaDoul6Bt6Tl-bHpiUmlAXPJoTodr3Bvavk55T599qc2yXxD6OsKID9-7n4n1VkQvXQ5DX_xyYGWe0ISmQTzpAoZg-IXB7N-IL1qFQswBsr8va4EM-HTM1-7xaAW15gmjyBbisvQjsMYJDgF1mB7iaLbty6PlJ4f2dcRQcaF0uApaPCSkbsG1ZlkN5r37BwqwR-u_cLbc0gLXaJIrn9SPFoHShWr-_aednokc-OQAjCmCBu7F_vFu3L49rF9NgG53YiFMx-7D3PmJN7OniYjKKp9oTZm2YjXTUTJi_heAQkBbw__Vm_dAxg_3I_3xSUbuQSuk9rS1MGGMr8sVgVoNKXxitgnfvciUJMEvH7GBBAFaHRPu1_LLc5-iBMFC3iSmCxHdyj4HWmc5=w1280-h371-no

Some sweet pics Dean. That one of the ball is really cool and yeah action photos of yourself are always nice to have especially at a place of that caliber.

I have this one Rallo got on 16 on the Clive
4e077af3ee33518bda8a654f2ff38a56.jpg

a76378eddf9d4a623ab02d65fe33a4e5.jpg

PhillyV,hashtag, jrod, Matt wood, and our caddie

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So I figured after the event I'd be able to focus on work again, but I've got a digital picture frame cycling through pics of the event and my mind keeps going back to California. Miss you all so dang much and would give a whole lot to be back there with you all again.

I've had THP event withdrawals. And I know it's real. I couldn't even imagine what the withdrawal on something like this feels like. I feel for you guys to!

I've had THP event withdrawals. And I know it's real. I couldn't even imagine what the withdrawal on something like this feels like. I feel for you guys to!

I usually get it, and get it bad. For some reason this one feels different. It left me with a little more enthusiasm for the game than I have had after some other events. Kind of like it recharged my batteries a bit. You know, just in time to put the clubs away for a few months haha

I usually get it, and get it back. For some reason this one feels different. It left me with a little more enthusiasm for the game than I have had after some other events. Kind of like it recharged my batteries a bit. You know, just in time to put the clubs away for a few months haha

This is the same for me, completely, except that put the clubs away crap.

I usually get it, and get it back. For some reason this one feels different. It left me with a little more enthusiasm for the game than I have had after some other events. Kind of like it recharged my batteries a bit. You know, just in time to put the clubs away for a few months haha

Dude me too. I want to play golf every day. I want to hit balls every day. Probably because I love the equipment I received and each club brings back a memory from the event. RTJ wasn't in the picture all that much but man it may have to happen just so I can play in an event sooner

+1 here. I had a bunch of real life stuff hit me when I got back home, but I am chomping at the bit to get back out there. I think more than anything I want to build on my momentum leading into this event, continue improving the swing and getting down to a consistent single digit handicap. I made big strides this year & i want to keep going. I cant tell you how many times i've sat in my office upstairs, stared at my bag and just started putting 8 footers pretending i was back out there.

Love reading about your guys' memories and the pictures that are popping up in this thread are absolutely amazing!

Keep em coming!

+1 here. I had a bunch of real life stuff hit me when I got back home, but I am chomping at the bit to get back out there. I think more than anything I want to build on my momentum leading into this event, continue improving the swing and getting down to a consistent single digit handicap. I made big strides this year & i want to keep going. I cant tell you how many times i've sat in my office upstairs, stared at my bag and just started putting 8 footers pretending i was back out there.

I keep looking up at the sky hoping to see mountains. I keep looking at the clock and saying to myself "it's only 2pm Hideaway time that's still time to play golf". This hangover is brutal

here's the one I have of me. The good thing about this picture is, you can't hear my partner trying to get in to Velardo's head by telling him all about the trouble right and water left of the green. Guess where my shot ended up haha

mKtHWnpcH9XxOiF3ods2sPzZz0ODL-QEwv0NeCb7SYMtsSknrjH2xzyi2AlSJ_C1_6y61OKDvFKifSOXieyzm5xiS2sMaunLuQLsTYYFEq67atLtvR4mIHN1KsuOoVga6buQBKZr32A7mrJJch8ascrAHhbDiDrR1oJGUFY9zPVotOtuLefq5jTGV-z49E0F9HRDyXbkTiKUhywTW9LX4nq5gYJV0KaMNA8SYG0MqqGq8bsFo2ugafM2s4BKrXsQQiOayVH3Ytr6ANf1acmCH_WWsGVm2ki2APxros_ijPkEUfNB_CNYSsdbGjtbS7lR9qE2a9GKhtoXE3P2YX6hSiFu_EoiABIyvOpt0o4hhs8so2OkYXp2xHewkiQASDt1PhV79vZvlLJoaVevfRZgsoKYxK1WTAoymT-fDSN3e8V5GqsOdG0avnyKswOlb8jaMrx_DyAWNTyoFAmZY_yfmKRCfP0sVadDL-_Lje6MlVx2AhPOvdv01KKefZ45ALpF60kqC_7HhXIjlIGo0xMVMeDTcWspB84P9vI6hHbSufq1sfkV_6y5OSBkKVwLncEkP1bl=w1252-h939-no

Good weight shift?

Great picture.

My recap posts are going to be really.. really.. really long I think unfortunately.

Back