TaylorMade Golf For Sale?

What are the Marketplace rules for selling an entire golf company on THP?

In all seriousness, I'm interested to see where this leaves their tour staff.

No bumping unless they're an Albatross Club member.

Is DJ the only one whose contract is up? I'm not up on this kind of stuff at all.

That's funny right there :D

Maybe this will reduce the number of Chinese knock-off taylormade clubs out there, nah probably not.

Just read that Adidas is selling off its hockey brand CCM.....no more rumblings of it selling off TMade though

No bumping unless they're an Albatross Club member.

Is DJ the only one whose contract is up? I'm not up on this kind of stuff at all.

I've read other places that Jason Day is looking for a new contract and is asking for Rory money so who knows.

I've read other places that Jason Day is looking for a new contract and is asking for Rory money so who knows.

I haven't heard that but it makes good sense. Good timing for him too, maybe someone will forget about his injury history. Is his contract up, or is he just wanting more money?

I heard that same thing a month ago or so and asked about it in the DJ Free Agent thread, but no one had any leads on whether it was true. I think both JD and DJ will leave TM next year.

I don't know about TM being sold but Adidas did recently announce that they were cutting TM workforce by 14%. A sign of about what's to come?

Any trade interests?

The rumors have it as a Chinese investor group. Working on some gathering of some info now, as rumors many times are just that, rumors.

If this happens, I have bought my last piece of TM equipment

Crazy stuff. The m1 driver is a good club to go out on I guess. I know it's not the end for taylormade but this can't be good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back