Free Equipment, Fitting and Trip to Olympia Fields: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2018 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 3rd one we are heading to the exclusive private club of Olympia Fields. If you are signing up, for this FREE trip, please read this over carefully.

2018%20Shaft%20Up-M.jpg

When & Where
August 15th & 16th
Chicago, IL

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for a new driver
Play Golf
Group Dinner
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting with one of the best in the business, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

The Finale
The Finale is also a part of Shaft Up and what that means is that there is a second free trip up for grabs to the participants later in the year. Each of the Shaft Up events will feature the fun and equipment, and post event, your job will be to review the gear you receive. The person that does the best job of this, from each of the Shaft Up events gets a ticket punched for what we are calling The Finale. It's another event, held at a beautiful resort where you will go later in the year, meet with UST Mamiya and play some golf for the weekend with your new gear and even test some more new products...And it wouldn't be Shaft Up if there were any costs, so it is all 100% free of charge.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2018 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. This year we have partnered with Cobra Golf and each participant will get fit for Cobra equipment with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally.

Olympia Fields
Olympia Fields Country Club is a private golf club in the central United States, located in Olympia Fields, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, about 25 miles (40 km) south of The Loop. It is one of the few private clubs in the U.S. with multiple courses ranked, and it is on the National Register of Historic Places.

How to Signup
Signing up details will be coming soon, but if you want to be a part of this one, we strongly urge you to follow along the Live Update thread for Shaft Up #2 that will kick off on Wednesday of this week.

Boooooooom!!!! Olympia Fields & UST Mamiya is HUGE!!!!

An amazing venue for an amazing event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Olympia Fields?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Holy ****..... Shaft ups have been amazing before, but Olympia Fields is historic.... wow. JB wasn't kidding around with the 10 year anny things were going to be stepped up.

Two a days start the 10th, so no dice for me. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great opportunity here. Can’t wait for sign up details.

Is this real life!? Olympia fields though!? Wow, as if this wasn’t already the most ridiculous trip!

Is this real life!? Olympia fields though!? Wow, as if this wasn’t already the most ridiculous trip!

No sir, it is not. Bellerive, the host of the 2018 PGA Championship, Las Vegas, Olympia Fields, all for free, including travel and a new driver is not real life.

The hits just keep coming from THP and UST. Sounds amazing!!!

Completely insane, 2 golfers are going to have their worlds rocked!!

Pulling off some absolutely incredible venues for events.

I like Chicago

No sir, it is not. Bellerive, the host of the 2018 PGA Championship, Las Vegas, Olympia Fields, all for free, including travel and a new driver is not real life.

Ha of course it’s not!

But it’s pretty unbelievable what you and Danny put together for these events. I can’t even begin to imagine what the finale will look like...

Wow......ummmm hell yea!!!!! Damn these events are at some great courses

Those dates I think I can make work!!! :clapp:

Wow that's pretty freaking incredible!

These dates work perfectly for me....definitely entering

Wow, Olympia Fields is insane. Great job on the venue JB

Well well well now that’s a nice surprise!

Hahahahh get the hell out of here. Olympia Fields?! What a ridiculous event for two people! And to think.. one of them gets another trip at the shaft up finale!

This is awesome! Definitely not one of the ones JB and Danny were talking about a few months ago. They took it up a serious notch! Was lucky enough to play there a few years ago and it is absolutely spectacular. Probably the nicest conditioned course I have ever played. Shaft Up is ridiculous!

This is unbelievable. I actually can’t believe it - this has to be a must enter.

Ummm wow!!

Back