The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Side note, make sure all who are there know how to post photos and videos via Tapatalk. I don't think it will be a problem with the crew we have, but always good to throw it out there. Nobody wants to click on attachments.

Great point buddy!

Without taking away from anyone's fitting experience, would those waiting be able to watch and take pics of those being fit? Those were some of the cooler pictures captured last year and I would love to bring some of that to this years live update thread
Yes sir, I can surely help cover the first two round of testing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Without taking away from anyone's fitting experience, would those waiting be able to watch and take pics of those being fit? Those were some of the cooler pictures captured last year and I would love to bring some of that to this years live update thread
If you want to take pictures or video of my stripe show, I'll allow it. Just get my good side.

Well my mind just skipped through the travel and went right to round 2 fitting group but then I thought hold on a minute Dinner on Sunday is gonna be awesome with this group so I'm not letting my mind skip that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my mind just skipped through the travel and went right to round 2 fitting group but then I thought hold on a minute Dinner on Sunday is gonna be awesome with this group so I'm not letting my mind skip that!

It is.. and the food is incredible too

And I'm sure there will be things to discuss.... Hahahha
So pumped to jump into those discussions. Figuring out pairings will be awesome.

I think most saw Finley ask for groups for our fittings Monday so I figured I would throw what I sent him out here for people to see.

Group 1: Jman, Nebgolfer, TBaker34

Group 2: Harvmp28 , Cdpkook132, Ddec, TexasHacker34

Group 3: PhillyV, Misike, mikeg_74, Rallo

I'm a-ok with being in the last group. I was hoping I would be, actually.

I'll for sure help out with some media coverage of the fittings before mine.

So pumped to jump into those discussions. Figuring out pairings will be awesome.

Something tells me the pairings selection is less democratic and more strategic.

Something tells me the pairings selection is less democratic and more strategic.
I'm not as concerned with the process or how James does it, just the end result of knowing what they are was what I was talking about.

Pairings is the least of my worries for next week, no Richards in this group, ready to play with anyone and have a blast doing it, all while we taking the Belt of course!

Every one of these guys seems awesome.. No worries playing with anyone. Some I have played with, others I will be meeting for the first time...

and then there is Dean

Pairings is the least of my worries for next week, no Richards in this group, ready to play with anyone and have a blast doing it, all while we taking the Belt of course!

Don't get me wrong, not a worry at all, just one more detail that I'm excited to find out.

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Don't get me wrong, not a worry at all, just one more detail that I'm excited to find out.

No worries bud I'm as excited as you are! It was more of a response to fuprestis post on pairings and just wanted to express my thoughts on it. I'll see you at the hotel Sunday!

I might have missed it, but what is this teams individual handicaps?

I'd guess there is a solid mix of Mids and Lows?

I'm ready for the rowdy flight out of DFW with 6 THPers on it.... should be a good time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think James or Philly are our lowest, and I think our high is around an 18, but that's just off memory and I could be way off.

I ended the season at 13.4

I had a day dream that I was in an episode of the Stripe Show with Velardo. It was fun, he made like 26 net birdies. #DnevsMath I kid I kid. Finley really gave some ammo there. :D

#DnevsMath will be trending by end of Wednesday.

#bankonit

Unidentifiable sources have told me that there may or may not have been a ZooCrew on ZooCrew swag size hate crime perpetrated at HQ....

Unidentifiable sources have told me that there may or may not have been a ZooCrew on ZooCrew swag size hate crime perpetrated at HQ....

We need details on that.

Back