Those would be really cool to have for someone that is a collector.

Are these old school originals or a model released for big box in the last few years?

Looking closer, it appears to be 2 different boxes with one being irons and the other being woods?

This is a great find if original....wish I was local as I would grab in a heartbeat.

Looking closer, it appears to be 2 different boxes with one being irons and the other being woods?

This is a great find if original....wish I was local as I would grab in a heartbeat.

I would be glad to pick them up and send them to someone.

I would be glad to pick them up and send them to someone.

I'll gladly pay for the actual cost plus shipping and any inconvenience fees if you can grab them!

Unsure how far they are from you....I lived in NC for 3 years but that was in the Jax/New Bern area while in the Marine Corps so not familiar with this area.

Is it $50 for the whole thing? If so, pick them up for me! I will Pp you funds now. Judging from the grips and the inner packing it looks original, but $50 is a cheap risk in my eyes. PM me with PP info.

Thanks for the offer.
<edit> I got beat! :act-up: Great find!

JM

You can have it Johnny...I already have some original 845's and old school woods but can't pass up a steal like this. Either way, one of us will take them and it doesn't matter to me which one of us it is!

I just got off the phone with the owner. They belonged to his deceased Father-n-law. He said they have never been hit.I will get them tomorrow.

Nice snag and thanks for posting and helping acquire for someone!

Thanks buddy, but you got there first. If you do not want them say the word, but you were faster. As long as a jarhead gets them :act-up:.

JM

Great find Good Stuff.
Those clubs look fantastic. If nothing else but for display, that's a great buy.

Last edited:
​Ok...I just got confirmation on his location and it would be a 2 hr round trip. That's farther than I would like to drive.
Sorry. You could ask him to ship them. He said he would take less for them and that his wife wants them gone.

Last edited:
​Ok...I just got confirmation on his location and it would be a 2 hr round trip. That's farther that I would like to drive.
Sorry. You could ask him to ship them. He said he would take less for them and that his wife wants them gone.

Definitely further than I wanted someone traveling for this. No worries, there won't last long locally at all.

Would be neater if one could actually see what they were buying.

Would be neater if one could actually see what they were buying.

Here ya go Big Man. Good Stuff hooked me up.

d3d18a5b144b00576f8f074bc6cfb50f_zpsuw0ufoh4.jpg

918e0833d3a370b3aaba825dacec4b1d_zpsjuorqtyw.jpg

c37b77f658e910d8d22b58af0b7a5d74_zpsvdgm8ggq.jpg

12e68c2f3be833e90c06d1957b9f59b9_zpsks0ovsrz.jpg

9ec5764385b94b805f11e9801756da5b_zpseinfj2ce.jpg

2d1323dd73df8355d78ca7f161bdfde6_zps3jaemd1s.jpg

7ad0fe1a7882a2c5e62d6ba0ef9f038a_zpsavhjogbf.jpg

ca6f51d74212ff5100bd7592a048492b_zpsmsjqadzp.jpg

JM

Back