Guess the score win a prize

Boder

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys. @mielke101 and I are down in Fairfield Glade Tennessee on a little guys golf trip. So far we have 45 holes under our belts and decided to do a contest for our last 18 holes. So here is what we are thinking.

We need you to guess our combined total score for our last 18 holes. Tie breaker number 1 will be the total number Fairways in Regulation hit. Tie breaker number two will be the total number of putts for the round.

The course we are playing is on property at the Fairfield Glades and is called Heatherhurst the Brae course. It’s is ranked very highly in courses you can play in Tennessee and neither of us have played it before.

Meilke101 has a Handicap of 27 and mine is currently 10.

To give people time to read this post and guess we will take guesses up till Wednesday evening and will announce the winner later.

The prize will be a combination of things we throw together.

ALBATROSS MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE.

Good luck

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! Great contest idea! Here’s my entry:
Overall combined: 187
Fairways: 25
Putts: 63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess the score win a prize

Ooo I’ll play guys! Hope you enjoyed Stonehenge, I had to run to Knoxville and forgot you were coming through or I’d have heckled you off the back deck!

Combined score: 190
Putts: 64

Enjoy the 5th - I think it’s the 5th, the one with the covered bridge - it’s my favorite on the Brae!

195 total score
15 fairways
70 putts

Thanks for the contest! Have fun guys!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Combined score: 185
Fairways: 15
Putts: 69

Have a great time and thanks for the cool contest!

Score - 189
Fairways - 22
Putts - 65

Sounds fun guys. Invite me next time.

Overall combined: 184
Fairways: 28
Putts: 72

Ooo I’ll play guys! Hope you enjoyed Stonehenge, I had to run to Knoxville and forgot you were coming through or I’d have heckled you off the back deck!

Combined score: 190
Putts: 64

Enjoy the 5th - I think it’s the 5th, the one with the covered bridge - it’s my favorite on the Brae!

Haha. Stonehenge was fabulous and we almost had the whole course to ourselves this afternoon! Finished in 3.5 hours. Meilke101 has a little trouble with the bunkers.

Total score: 188

Fairways: 19

Putts: 66

Thanks for the contest. Sounds like a fun trip!

Fairways: 16

Putts: 70

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haha. Stonehenge was fabulous and we almost had the whole course to ourselves this afternoon! Finished in 3.5 hours. Meilke101 has a little trouble with the bunkers.
My very first job was on the maintenance crew there at 16. Loved every minute of it!

186 total score
24 fairways
63 putts

My very first job was on the maintenance crew there at 16. Loved every minute of it!

Believe it! One of the workers we spoke to said he likes Brae even better then Stonehenge. Find out in the am. We go off at 7am.

Believe it! One of the workers we spoke to said he likes Brae even better then Stonehenge. Find out in the am. We go off at 7am.
Have fun! The courses in that area are amazing! Grew up in Crossville, so played all those courses growing up, even though my favorite course, Deer Creek is shut down, but Bear Trace is another great course in that area. Just down from my childhood house too!

Awesome, hope you guys had a great time!! I'll say 191. Fairways 27 putts 69

Total score 184
Fairways 14
Putts 64

Have great time and beat the pants off of my estimate!!

Nice contest hope you have a good day.

17 fairways
62 putts

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Combined score: 192
Fairways: 13
Putts: 76

I hope you guys play great and have fun!!

Keep the guesses coming. A little on the sore side today but nothing some drugs can’t handle.

Playing the tips FYI

a6c27d08f62ff3bfab101f06610673f5.heic

0e7f70ad4fe43fa8073a30592a4d65b2.heic

These guys were nice enough to let us play through.

Keep the guesses coming. A little on the sore side today but nothing some drugs can’t handle.

Playing the tips FYI

Only 6300 from the back tees? Is there trouble on the course? What is the course rating/slope?

Only 6300 from the back tees? Is there trouble on the course? What is the course rating/slope?

Rating 70.7/Slope 123

Playing the tips FYI

I think that’s 2 different courses? There’s the Brae and the Crag - second card looks like the Crag’s? (Watermark looks like it’s a C on my phone)

Score: 179
Fairways: 15
Putts: 63

Thanks and have fun!

Back