The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

[video=youtube;3NJJ4aymN-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NJJ4aymN-I[/video]

This is all probably mikeg's fault...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Wake up and this is the first post I see. After the long day you had I'm sure a cold shower is what you needed haha

Bliss of having a baby at home? I slept like a rock until now, most sleep in one night in months for me...

But that could have been the Patron too...

Anyways, PUMPED for today and for my team. For those that didn't catch it, the fitting groups I posted a few days ago were done the way they were because each group is who those guys will be playing with tomorrow in pairings.

I believe I'm going with the teal shirt...and I'm wondering if I'll be shunned if I break out one of the 1/4 zips today because they're AWESOME.

Good morning folks! Time change gets me as well. Going to go for a run eat some breakfast and then get fit for the clubs to break finleys heart

Can't wait to see what people end up getting fit into. I'm sure that hour will go by fast for everyone!

Patron certainly helped lol but I think the big part of it is following that first rule. No one is a D here. Everyone is just in awe of what has already and will happen. Everyone is smiling and that's contagious.

So I'll ask the question. What is the strategy to go from being in awe (which I totally get) to blocking it all out and executing fearless golf? Because I will say the awe is only beginning for you guys.

Bliss of having a baby at home? I slept like a rock until now, most sleep in one night in months for me...

Anyways, PUMPED for today and for my team. For those that didn't catch it, the fitting groups I posted a few days ago were done the way they were because each group is who those guys will be playing with tomorrow in pairings.

I believe I'm going with the teal shirt...and I'm wondering if I'll be shunned if I break out one of the 1/4 zips today because they're AWESOME.

You'll have company in the 1/4 zip department

I'm rocking a 1/4 zip today, so we can be shunned together. These clothes are so incredibly comfortable and stylish too.

So I'll ask the question. What is the strategy to go from being in awe (which I totally get) to blocking it all out and executing fearless golf? Because I will say the awe is only beginning for you guys.

For me I want to stay in awe. I'm not an emotional golfer and don't understand that side of it really, so for me personally, give me the smiles, the gear and the backdrop and the swings will be there.

For me its no expectations. Let the surprises that await us at every turn truly be surprise and enjoy them.

When the time comes to put that peg in the ground, it's just golf. Play my game and let the chips fall where they will.

[video=youtube;3NJJ4aymN-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NJJ4aymN-I[/video]

This is all probably mikeg's fault...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rallo is probably my new hero

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

9a90b9abdf3123391a78e4f7a0ad1677.jpg

GG and I are at the lobby getting coffee before breakfast. Restaurant opens at 630

I wish I had an answer for that, but I have no clue. Going to make things interesting

You guys can absolutely wear your 1/4 zips, they are badass. Assuming they are anything like the ladies version that I got and am now obsessed with.

Is it cold this morning? I see a lot of long sleeves?

Ha. My alarm just went off. Two hours after I woke up. Wishful thinking haha

Is it cold this morning? I see a lot of long sleeves?

It's a bit brisk. Like most days out here it will warm up wel.

You guys can absolutely wear your 1/4 zips, they are badass. Assuming they are anything like the ladies version that I got and am now obsessed with.

Someone is pumped this morning! Love it!!

It's a bit brisk. Like most days out here it will warm up wel.

A hint of haze too until 9-9:30...
Don't worry fellas! It's going to be a glorious day!

These quarter zips are awesome. My selfie game sucks, but had to show off the grandaddy logo on the arm too. The one I'm wearing is a lightweight stretchy fabric that is perfect for cutting the chill out of the air while being breathable and moveable.

545810f5210b468873a56f4e94021022.jpg

These quarter zips are awesome. My selfie game sucks, but had to show off the grandaddy logo on the arm too. The one I'm wearing is a lightweight stretchy fabric that is perfect for cutting the chill out of the air while being breathable and moveable.

545810f5210b468873a56f4e94021022.jpg
I'm going to be that guy. But, all of your hard work shows.

Back