#TheGrandaddy is Coming! What do you want to see?

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Ok THPers. In a few short days, #TeamRedemption heads to San Diego to take on the #ZooCrew in the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime. While we are there we are going to be doing some awesome things with brand new gear, visiting world class facilities, bumping shoulders with some of the best minds in the business and while we are doing all of that we want to be able to share the amazing experience with you, the THP community. So the question i pose to everyone is what do you want to see while we are there? What pictures are you wanting to see? This event is for way more than just us 12 and we will be doing our best to share it with you all.

I want to see you have the time of your life and kick the #ZooCrew's ass!

Just take pictures of everything. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture taken at The Hideaway.

I loved the details about the fittings - I know there's a limited amount of time, but any recap of what folks tried, did/didn't work is fun to hear about.

But what Miller Time said - all pictures are good pictures.

More Roger Cleveland videos if he is around!

To be honest, while I like the photos and the edited wrap up still photo video, I'd like to see more of the people involved and their honest reactions as the zoocrew shows them what they have in store for them. Maybe a periscope or video on the THPers as they begin their tour or arrive at the ECPC. Its one thing to read about your thoughts but it's another to see the look of joy and excitement fill your face as you get to see things for the first time. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to see a periscope of the fittings. I understand that some of the gear being under embargo might compromise that, but still, it would be great.

the live updates during the matches last year were great to follow.

pictures, a lot of pictures.

but before all, just have fun out there guys, do not let your desire of updating the forum go in the way of your experience

Pics of everyone having the time of their lives, maybe some fun Vines as well.

But I know how hard it is in the heat of the moment to keep the forum updated. This is YOUR time to shine, soak in every moment.....I'm sure GG will be killing it with the live updates as well!

As much coverage as possible is great but take some time for yourselves to soak it all in. Time will fly. I would also like to see you guys bring home the belt. :D

Anything but that Green Day song. It was played out when I was in college...in the 90s.

I want to know all about the fittings.

1. I would like to see the fitting process. Maybe video one person from start to end to include the building of the clubs.
2. More on course vines/video's. I'd like to see some full swings, chips, and putts from multiple players. Would like some commentary as well, course vlog style.
3. A real time scoreboard would be cool. Maybe on the front page.
4. Would love to see some writeups from the participants on why they chose the equipment they did and how it compares to the bag they had.

Thanks!

I will do my best to periscope/vine/etc. but Forum is going to come first. This is where the eyes and ears will be.

Philly, maybe we put our twitter handles in such on the first page of this? Just an idea.

Pics of everyone having the time of their lives, maybe some fun Vines as well.

But I know how hard it is in the heat of the moment to keep the forum updated. This is YOUR time to shine, soak in every moment.....I'm sure GG will be killing it with the live updates as well!

2nd this post from my Captain.

I'd suggest to Team Redemption, that whoever is riding, be the unofficial Thread poster for your group. It's easier said than done. Take a picture from each tee box, it will help you remember your round better. In the moment, you want to take it all in, but do your best to stay focused on the match.

I'd suggest you take a video of your fellow teammate teeing off on #1, it's a moment you'll want to remember.

Outside of that, post when you can.

Anything but that Green Day song. It was played out when I was in college...in the 90s.

I want to know all about the fittings.

I now know what song I am requesting for the recap video, thanks!

I will do my best to periscope/vine/etc. but Forum is going to come first. This is where the eyes and ears will be.

Philly, maybe we put our twitter handles in such on the first page of this? Just an idea.

I knew I liked you.

Also, on twitter if all posts use the #TheGrandaddy hashtag it should be easy for all to see whats going on there both on #TeamRedemption and #ZooCrew instead of worrying about user names so much.

As someone who will be following along, it's a LOT easier for me to follow along at work here than on Periscope. Not that I don't love being able to follow them after the fact, I just find it's hard to follow along live, especially if they're coming from a bunch of people.

The Vine was meant to be posted onto the forum. Or feel free to shoot video and upload via taptalk, works just as great IMO!

The Vine was meant to be posted onto the forum. Or feel free to shoot video and upload via taptalk, works just as great IMO!
For sure, if you guys don't have Tapatalk on your phones, get it. It's hands-down the easiest way to post in update threads during an event.

As someone who will be following along, it's a LOT easier for me to follow along at work here than on Periscope. Not that I don't love being able to follow them after the fact, I just find it's hard to follow along live, especially if they're coming from a bunch of people.

All my updates will be done on the forum. JB might do some periscope and twitter updates, but all my coverage will be for the forum.

Oh absolutely dude. I am a guy who is pro video. I will be shooting them for sure. I just figured we could get a post with all of our usernames for that stuff for ease of following

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures.

Like the idea of periscopes, but don't like the idea of them disappearing after a day.

The most important thing I want to see though, SMILES.:D

Pics, details and data from the fitting process is always great to see. It's always informative to see why a fitter recommend a certain set for a golfer.

The belt in the hands of THPers on Wednesday evening! And have the time of your lives. Also, a wedge lesson from Roger if possible, or whatever guest you get if you get one!

All my updates will be done on the forum. JB might do some periscope and twitter updates, but all my coverage will be for the forum.

I only have the ability to follow along on this forum and prefer the traffic being driven here for this event as well. As a spectator I'm just looking to see more video if possible, maybe just embedded in the forum?

Yeah, the Vines posted to the forum are definitely fun. My comment was more about trying to find info in a ton of different places and missing something.

Back