Forrest Gump and LAG

pinseeker

"Non renunciare mai quello che desideri"
Reaction score
Handicap
TBD
LAG according to Forrest GumpI am suremany have viewed the movie Forrest Gump. There is one scene where he was beinginterviewed and someone handed him a tee shirt to clean some road grime off hisface. The tee shirt had an imprint of aface with wide smile as Forrest thanked the person who handed the shirt to himas he remarked “Have a Nice Day”. Youcould see the gleen in the person’s eyes as he realized the potential for theiconic slogan which undoubtedly made him millions from the tee’s he wouldeventually produce.

Another oneliner from the movie was when Forrest uttered; “It happens”,,. And you know what slogan thatproduced.
Well, thatis what describes Lag. It is not “created”it just “happens” as a result of a well-timed and “sequential” golf swing. Anyway, that is what I got out of the video (The myth of Lag)I received in my in box as produced by MartinChuck and Jim Waldron. After viewing the video, I tried it and my swing felt effortless andI had the feeling I could swing as hard as I wanted to as I allowed my handslead a “lagging” golf head that gained momentum on the downswing as my armsslowed allowing the club head to catch up and overtake at amazing speed through impact. There is more to it thanthat, but bottom line was just allow ITto happen. For me,the trick was to focus on the golf head rather than my hands. "Trust in the FORCE Luke".

Back