Live Update Thread: Vegas for Shaft Up #2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The second of three Shaft Up Events gets underway with two lucky THPers winning an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas with UST Mamiya and THP.

2018%20Shaft%20Up-M.jpg

The itinerary loosely looks like this.

Wednesday
Arrivals right around lunch time.
3pm: Golf
5pm: Early Shaft Testing and Product Discussion
7pm: Sushi Dinner

Thursday
8:00 – 9:00: Breakfast and UST Mamiya Education
9-11: Cobra F8/F8+ Fitting
Lunch Break
12:30pm 27 Holes of Golf
6pm: Dinner at Caesars

For Those Following
Do not forget, Shaft Up #3 is coming and it is going to be at OLYMPIA FIELDS. Details on that can be found here. If you want to be a part of that one, make sure to follow this thread for clues on the signups.

Every participant at Shaft Up in 2018 receives
New Cobra driver
Airfare
Hotel Accomodations
Food
SWAG
And of course the chance at a SECOND FREE TRIP called the Grand Finale that takes place later in the year. The odds of getting into the Grand Finale are 50%, so not too shabby.

• Admin
We are officially open and traveling is taking place now.

Have a great trip everyone! Can't wait to follow along.

Have a blast fellas! I’ll be glued to this thread today!

• Admin
Just in case those following and participating have forgotten. One participant from each of the Shaft Up events in 2018, wins a 2nd free trip to what we call the Grand Finale that will take place in the fall. This is once again an all expenses paid trip for a full weekend at a resort, with golf, food and travel all covered.

And for the alumni, do not forget that this year we are bringing one lucky past participant of Shaft Up along for the ride as well. This is based on your reviews here and on social media and discussions of UST Mamiya products.

This thread is going to be a blast over the next two days.

Safe travels everyone. Y’all will have a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Safe travels everyone! Cant wait to follow along

Another awesome UST/THP event!

As a participant in the last THP event I can say with certainty you are in for the time of your life. HAVE FUN!!

Safe travels all. Lookinmg forward to following along.

Bring on the airport photos!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe it's because I haven't eaten breakfast yet, but I'm excited for the sushi pics!

This will be a fun follow! Have a safe trip all

Fun. Remind me of what course you all will be playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spanish Trail CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. That’s between hacienda and Tropicana, correct? I remember driving by it several times when taking Tropicana out to Summerlin.

Thanks. That’s between hacienda and Tropicana, correct? I remember driving by it several times when taking Tropicana out to Summerlin.

Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@USTMamiya about to work his magic....

And for the alumni, do not forget that this year we are bringing one lucky past participant of Shaft Up along for the ride as well. This is based on your reviews here and on social media and discussions of UST Mamiya products.

^^^^ THIS.... This is why THP and UST are the best. I'll definitely be doing everything possible to make an alumni return!

For the Vegas crew, you are in for one hell of a ride. Danny is a great guy and he'll amaze you with how quick he can get you fit into the right shaft. Don't try to overswing (aka try to impress him) as you'll only be hurting yourselfy...play your game and do what's natural, and he'll improve your game, quickly!

Rest up on the flight to Vegas (as if that's possible....), the show is about to begin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Safe travels fellas this will make the work day bearable. Vegas Baby!!!

Safe travels guys and I hope you enjoy. Excited to follow along.

Safe travels guys! Can't wait to follow along for the next 3 days. VEGAS!

Back